Estim

Jesus experimenting today estim and prostate massager wow and wow best climax ever estim pads on cock finding the comfortable feeling oh my god blown like i was 20 im 59 amazing feeling :heart: saying try it was so good

3 Likes

Happy you enjoyed. It

1 Like

E-stim is fantastic. I wish the market was more accessible and as such had more diverse toys made. Alas it’s hard to find a market for very pricey toys to have much bigger ranges.

1 Like

Haha so glad to hear you found the pleasure in trying this out :smile:

1 Like

I recently bought a cock cage with it . First go around was a so so time , but learned more . Second use I figured it out and got up to a higher level that was right on the line between pleasure and pain , was Devine . Goal it to cum while using it . It is a little tricky , first put the cage on and then insert the stud into my urethra . Use plenty of lube like any cock sounding device . Next try I will give my wife the controller and she can drive me hopefully to a shocking conclusion .

Iv got loops now first time didn’t have enough lube os shocking :neutral_face: but iv used a few times wilt plenty of lube and managed to cum fantastic feeling hands free

1 Like

Yesterday I wore my e-stim cock cage and had my egg in my back side while doing my evening housework naked . Very close to coming , but I did not . I think the egg and it’s patterns distracted from the e stimulation . But I do think I am growing to like the tingles to my cock . The first time I was cautious and the second and third time I was enjoying the top two power setting , mmm .

1 Like

Iv had some fantastic fun with estim loops when you cum its amazing feeling but you need lots of lube on or you get a nasty jolt