Eventful week

So this week had been a sexual rejuvenation for me.

I've had my VCH pierced and found a love of butt plugs and had my first ever orgasm from anal mastibation.

Cooked dinner tonight with my newly a quoted Njoy up my ares. Can't stop clenching my cheeks.

feeling quite naughty as hubby has no idea of any of it.

I'm glad you are enjoying it 😄

Anal Play can be intense once you get use to it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Always good to make new discoveries - keep having fun xxx

Ha ha nuaghty girl lol

Enjoy it!

Give him a surprise! I'm sure he will be very happy to know!

Give him a surprise! I'm sure he will be very happy to know!

think it'll give him a heart attack.

What you need is a remote control vibrating plug. Hand the control to your OH and then try to cook!

Thank me later.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/vibrating-butt-plugs/

Awesome week! "Long may it continue!

Reason for the secrecy? If he's anything like me he'd like nothing better then to have a wife be into naughtiness. I know I'm already jealous of him and he doesn't even know!

Keep on experimenting and enjoy yourself! ;D

Neither of us have had much of a sex drive, not been intimate since before I had our daughter (now 8)

ive lost an amazing amout of weight over the last 2 years and I've started to get some confidence.

As im growing in confidence he just seems to be turning into an very old man.  He's so conservative about life. Fun is a dirty word. 

Your never too old wrote:

Neither of us have had much of a sex drive, not been intimate since before I had our daughter (now 8)

ive lost an amazing amout of weight over the last 2 years and I've started to get some confidence.

As im growing in confidence he just seems to be turning into an very old man. He's so conservative about life. Fun is a dirty word.

I agree about the weight loss giving you confidence. I bet it gives you bundles of confidence so I know where you are coming from on that.

If you think your guy is aging the get him into one of your weight loss routines . It will help to rejuvenate him .

Really eventful indeed! Glad you're enjoying yourself :)

Your never too old wrote:

As im growing in confidence he just seems to be turning into an very old man. He's so conservative about life. Fun is a dirty word.

You've had a dead bedroom for over 8 years and you're suprised that he's not some happy-go-lucky spring chicken? Maybe he's miserable/grumpy/old because his own libido, confidence and self-worth has taken a hit?

Maybe opening up to him and sharing this new self with him is one way you can help revive his interest in life again? Or just communicate with him in general to improve your relationship? Just a thought...

+1 ^^ share it with him, what have you got to lose?
I think it may just be the kick start he needs 😊

I've got to agree. Could be the start of something amazing.