Ever walked in on...

I was just using it as an example on how our relationships differ but of course there is plenty more out there such as the open relationships and such like you suggested. As long as your both happy with it then there is no problem what's so ever and it's all just about finding what works for you. :)

Starlight* wrote:

no, but it would be a big turn on! x

Agreed. I've never caught him...yet, but I've turned it over in my mind what I would do if I did...it makes me hot just thinking about it.

I've never managed to walk in on any of my boyfriends mastubating, much to my disappointment, so when me and my OH had a lady friend over for the weekend for some naughty fun, I asked them to go up to my bedroom and start shagging without me so I could pretend I was catching them when I got upstairs. Hearing them upstairs, and peeking through the door while they were at it was HOT, not to mention jumping in. ;-)

Tindra wrote:

I've never managed to walk in on any of my boyfriends mastubating, much to my disappointment, so when me and my OH had a lady friend over for the weekend for some naughty fun, I asked them to go up to my bedroom and start shagging without me so I could pretend I was catching them when I got upstairs. Hearing them upstairs, and peeking through the door while they were at it was HOT, not to mention jumping in. ;-)

I think I love you...Your man is a very lucky guy!

my OH has never walked in on me probably because alf of the time he's on the phone talking dirty to me whilst im at it. Id love to walk in on him and give him a hand (sorry for the pun ) that makes me so horney just thinking about seeing him!

I haven't walked in on it but wouldn't mind at all if I did, I'd just join in!!!

My OH doesn't really catch me masturbating as I don't make much of a secret of it...I generally just announce "I'm going to play" sometimes he joins in with stroking and kissing, sometimes he just watches sometimes he just listens while playing on the x-box!

xxKPxx

Muz333 wrote:

Tindra wrote:

I think I love you...Your man is a very lucky guy!

Haha, thanks! He's quite pleased, I think. External Media