Ever wondered how the other half experience it??

^^ Interesting! Thanks Bona, and welcome to the forum!

Thinking some more about this, it strikes me that it's easier for a man to get a rough idea of what it's like for the opposite sex than it is for a woman. I can say this as someone who has tried

A woman can of course have sex with another woman, using a strap-on. She'll experience the psychological side of penetrating a woman but without any physical sensation of actually being inside.

On the other hand, if another guy was to have anal sex with me, I'd experience both the psychological side of being penetrated, plus the intense physical sensation of a penis thrusting in and out.

Bisexuality has it's advantages I guess

BBG wrote:

Bisexuality has it's advantages I guess External Media

Lol... yeah, just from a research point of view, obviously... External Media

Yep, you can't beat in-depth research. And the basis of all good research is a wide sample base and repeatable results don't forget.

In-depth... snigger.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

diddlexl wrote:

http://www.receivedit.com/documents/Orgasmic%20Simulator.htm

Very fun experience of an orgasm from boths sides

Yes! I love this! Brill!

Definately *bump* worthy.

I also love this, thanks for bumping External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

hee hee... Things mysteriously go *Bump* in the night...

Lol! Apparently OAs who are still up at 3.30 External MediaExternal Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yikes! Your right! I really should try and get some sleep soon.

Lol and me, but in 2 nights I do have to do 3 nights so this will help set me up External Media

I have always thought that women get the better deal on O's.

But then, as I got deeper into my relationship with my OH, I started to have very long drawn out O's myself. I don’t get them all the time, but when I do, it tends to be the usual number of squirts, although fairly large and strong, followed by my entire body shaking, an inability to breath, and then a huge wash of 'pleasure' (not the right word) washing slowly over me. This tends to last for a very long minute or two and then I end up lying there 'twitching' and completely dumbfounded. We talked about this and she said that it was similar to the type of O she has sometimes when I give her really prolonged oral. I think this is the closest I ever get to the equivalent of a women’s full body O…. rg

R.G.Tung wrote:

I have always thought that women get the better deal on O's.

But then, as I got deeper into my relationship with my OH, I started to have very long drawn out O's myself. I don’t get them all the time, but when I do, it tends to be the usual number of squirts, although fairly large and strong, followed by my entire body shaking, an inability to breath, and then a huge wash of 'pleasure' (not the right word) washing slowly over me. This tends to last for a very long minute or two and then I end up lying there 'twitching' and completely dumbfounded. We talked about this and she said that it was similar to the type of O she has sometimes when I give her really prolonged oral. I think this is the closest I ever get to the equivalent of a women’s full body O…. rg

I think part of the problem is that male sexuality is often ignored. Men can have full body orgasms, they can have multiples (as in a series of crests and waves) and all the things you describe but the male orgasm is generally understood as simply a physiological function, squirt and them retreat!

I think there is a long way to go in understanding the male body from the common overly simplistic view.

I love it!

I must say my orgasms arent quite so complicated, I'm probably closer to the male one if anything. Apply stimulation to clitoris and vagina stimulation. Wait. Bingo!

Ecksvie wrote:

I love it!

I must say my orgasms arent quite so complicated, I'm probably closer to the male one if anything. Apply stimulation to clitoris and vagina stimulation. Wait. Bingo!

Hah. I can imagine ypur instruction manual!

There'd be a load of complicated instructions further in, but it'd be like the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy. Except instead of DONT PANIC it would say DO THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME! In case of orgasmic emergency, that's all you need to know :P

For me, it would a 30inch thick booklet and then right at the end it would say 'Ha good luck mate, almost impossible'

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

For me, it would a 30inch thick booklet and then right at the end it would say 'Ha good luck mate, almost impossible'

Have you tried switching it off and on again...

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Huh?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Huh?

A joke, first answer you get from any techhie or manual.

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Huh?

A joke, first answer you get from any techhie or manual.

External Media Oh sorry.

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I have. Apparently if you switch it off once, you then have to re-install the OS and reboot. And then you're right back where you were, only a little bit more tired and frustrated!External Media

Mr Monster wrote:

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I have. Apparently if you switch it off once, you then have to re-install the OS and reboot. And then you're right back where you were, only a little bit more tired and frustrated!External Media

I've heard talking to the manufacturer can make you feel rather uncomfortable too.

WandA, you are oh so right.

I have trouble understanding my own O's sometimes!! I actually find it easier to understand my OH's O's, as I seem to be able to read her body language, the build-up of tension in her muscles, her breathing and a few dozen other signs and then know how to ease her up and down the slope till she peaks. Having said that though, I do get it wrong sometimes, and I can usually tell why it was not as perfect as I could have made it, and that is due to loads of different factors. When I feel that I am going to have a huge O, I don’t get it, but when I do get one it takes everything out of me and I hope that that is the feeling my OH has when I do get it as perfect as I can. rg