Ever wondered how the other half experience it??

And when that orgasmic emergency is attended too, the most helpful advise from the hitchhikers guide is to 'really know where your towel is'

rg

R.G.Tung wrote:

And when that orgasmic emergency is attended too, the most helpful advise from the hitchhikers guide is to 'really know where your towel is'External Media

rg

Hah!

I now have an image of an 'orgasmic emergency', think red alert from Star Trek!

WandA wrote:

R.G.Tung wrote:

And when that orgasmic emergency is attended too, the most helpful advise from the hitchhikers guide is to 'really know where your towel is'External Media

rg

Hah!

You just have the hots for Majel Barrett's sexy voice: "Orgasmic Alert. Orgasmic Alert. All female crew members to the holodeck. Bring lube."External Media

Mr Monster wrote:

You just have the hots for Majel Barrett's sexy voice: "Orgasmic Alert. Orgasmic Alert. All female crew members to the holodeck. Bring lube."External Media

Make it Stewart's and I'll do it without lube.External Media

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

For me, it would a 30inch thick booklet and then right at the end it would say 'Ha good luck mate, almost impossible'

Have you tried switching it off and on again...

Huh?

A joke, first answer you get from any techhie or manual.

External Media Oh sorry.

External Media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt9j80Jkc_A

x

WandA wrote:

R.G.Tung wrote:

rg

Hah!

Thanks WandA - I'm now going to spend the rest of the day thinking of 7 of 9 (Star Trek Voyager) having an Orgasmic Emergency and calling for male members to report to cargo bay 1 (and 2). D'ooh

rg