Excuse me darling? What was that ?

Last night at 3am Ad said to me:

"I really don't agree."

The funny thing was she had been asleep for half an hour.

She often rambles in the morning or comes out with random statements...

Any funny stories you can retell involving sleep talking/walking etc... ? There is a Twitter person with who posts the exact thing I think on what her husband says in the night.

(She also does sleep wank off... Which can be frustrating!)

You mean this? http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

I recently got out of bed, put my bottle of water on the desk then got back into bed - I remember feeling I *needed* an excuse to get out of bed, but I really don't remember why!

Also once tried to take the curtains down in my sleep, again no idea why.

I do a lot of strange things in my sleep.

Adx

What's sleep? I want some of it whatever it is! :-p

I do this too, and have no recollection.

A few nights ago I, apparently, got out of bed and woke my partner up to tell him that the rabbits were invading and wasn't he going to do anything about it? That's since starting at LoveHoney - wonder what type of rabbits I was meaning?!

My OH finds this story really funny, but I don't. Anyway...

About a year ago I dreamt that I kicked my annoying neighbour's butt (& I really hope this sentence is correct). During that "fight" I kicked my hubby's leg who was peacefully sleeping next to me and called him "skyla" which translates to "b*tch" ! I felt so bad about it the next morning when he showed me the bruise (I had no recollection of course)... Well, it was a year ago, that bruise is long gone but I still feel bad about it.

My randomness almost always happens when I'm not sleeping very well - which is most nights, I often think I've fallen asleep mid conversation so say something like "I don't understand" to get WandA to repeat himself without realising I've fallen asleep - usually we were never talking in the first place.

It often happens when we've not said goodnight properly.

Adx

I like the randomness of these stories! Rabbits, fights hehe!

No crazy men yet?

Loves huni wrote:

WandA wrote:

just noticed this... sleep wank off? you or herself? either way is that not pretty impressive? :O

Both! Sleep sex is actually a real condition!

On me it's usually a fiddle turning in to a wank while she is a sleep... It wakes me up and I'm left with a raging hard on while she is back in bo bo land!

WandA wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

WandA wrote:

just noticed this... sleep wank off? you or herself? either way is that not pretty impressive? :O

Both! Sleep sex is actually a real condition!

On me it's usually a fiddle turning in to a wank while she is a sleep... It wakes me up and I'm left with a raging hard on while she is back in bo bo land!

My OH went through a phase of constantly sleep wanking, it was driving me mad! I have woken up doing it a couple of times and just carried on External Media we all sleep talk amd me and my daughter sleep walk so night times in our house can be quite funny, i walked in on my OH and my son talking to eachother in their sleep the other night, it was funny to watch! x

Ilovemyman wrote:

My OH went through a phase of constantly sleep wanking, it was driving me mad! I have woken up doing it a couple of times and just carried on External Media we all sleep talk amd me and my daughter sleep walk so night times in our house can be quite funny, i walked in on my OH and my son talking to eachother in their sleep the other night, it was funny to watch! x

See... Ad doesn't make a mess. It would annoy me if I was left to marinade all night in bodily fluids.

Loves huni wrote:

haha bless.. that is a pretty cool condition though

though i can imagiene its rather annoying for you! x

I'd feel really guilty when I did it - don't do it so much now, but it was pretty regular for a while.

Adx

hahahah DD has said repeatedly that he'd like to wake up inside me or with me sucking him but in reality every time I try he rolls away or pushes me off....clearly sleeping DD doesn't actually want my lovin at all

xxKPxx

I do lots of odd things in my sleep aswell! I used to sleepwalk but dont do that anymore for some reason. Once my friend stayed over and she found me in the wardrobe! God knows where i thought id gone?!

More recently i keep waking up, sitting bolt upright thinking i can smell fire! I do say random things in my sleep aswell very regularly, the only one i can remember off the top of my head....i apparently said rather angrily "you can't kill a dead lion!"

I have vivid dreams - that someone in in the room, that there is a swarm of insect flying towards me, or something similarly delightful. They feel incredibly real, at the time I am certain that I am awake and I have found myself crouching at the end of the bed, hiding, sometimes I throw pillows at the "intruder" (yeah, that'll work). Mr South once found me in the bathroom I think. At some point I wake up and get really annoyed that it's happened again/I've fallen for it again.

Like Ad, I have been known to do a sleep fumble/wank and then fall asleep again, leaving him all turned on and me fast asleep. Just seems that at the time, there is nothign other to do than sleep!

I get up and move things. Never remember myself, but I have been spotted, and there have been times where I'll wake up and all my clothes are off the hangers and in a pile at the end of the bed. Usually it just explains why things go missing, as I move them somewhere else, don't remember doing it, and can't work it out untila week later I find the remote balanced on top of the lampshade (yes, that happened, scares me a little that i actually climbed up on the bed to put it there, since I tend to fall while perfectly awake, asleep I've no hope!). Also explains why I'd frequently wake up with random bruises forming all over the place, although that's reduced since I moved somewhere with no stairs and less furniture scattered about, whether I'm doing it less, or just having less to trip over/bump into/fall down, can't say.

I respond to people talking to me in my sleep apparently.

Around 9 Am in the morning, when staying at my OH's place, my phone alarm clock went off (silent, by vibrating and such- and only because I forgot to turn it on). OH woke up, nudged me, telling me the alarm was going off and that I really should put it off. I, still vast asleep, answered with cant you do it yourself, he said no, and I said fine (still asleep). At this point I remember waking up, and shutting off my phone, and going back to sleep, but I have no recollections about talking to him or him telling me the damn thing was going off in the first place.

Also, once when OH got up to use the bathroom and was looming over me while I was sleeping, I suddenly woke up, saw him, and screamed at him, and apparently kicked him against the shins. And fell asleep right after that. And again, no memory of doing that when I truely woke up later that day.

telemachus wrote:

I have vivid dreams - that someone in in the room, that there is a swarm of insect flying towards me, or something similarly delightful. They feel incredibly real, at the time I am certain that I am awake and I have found myself crouching at the end of the bed, hiding, sometimes I throw pillows at the "intruder" (yeah, that'll work). Mr South once found me in the bathroom I think. At some point I wake up and get really annoyed that it's happened again/I've fallen for it again.

Does Mr South make the bedtime cuppa?

He's not slipping illegals in yours for chuckles is he?

I'm still so surprised it's mainly women this is happening to... Confirms my theory women are generally batshit mental in one form or another.External Media

Haha, a lot of these are very amusing! I've been told I sleep talk, but my girlfriend has never mentioned it.... Sleep wanking sounds so funny/cute!

Not known for saying anything while asleep apart from zzzzzzzzzzzz

Ive been told I talk in my sleep. One time that stands out was I was woken up by my OH laughing. Turned out I had sat up and pointed att he wall and said 'I know what they are. Badgers.' And went back to sleep lol x