Excuse me darling? What was that ?

That's brilliant SN!

I used to share a room with my sister at home, at which point I'd sleep sing (a lot of spontaneous outbursts of song in that house when folks are awake), we both occasionally talked in our sleep and apparently had convesations. Also she can't lie in her sleep lol.

I still wake up talking to Mr R sometimes and have been known on occasion to sleep text someone while away from home. You get confused replies in the morning, very embarassing. Mr R however woke himself up about a month ago was confused and angry in a dream apparently and punched the wall. The wall is now dented.

LOL!! When I lived at home n shared a room with my sis she used to sit bolt upright in bed and sleep with her eyes open, well freaked me out! x

My brother never closes his eyes to sleep. And drums. It's bizarre, and yes the eyes are freaky!

When Ad first wakes up she has starey wide eyes that look quite menacing!

WandA wrote:

telemachus wrote:

I have vivid dreams - that someone in in the room, that there is a swarm of insect flying towards me, or something similarly delightful. They feel incredibly real, at the time I am certain that I am awake and I have found myself crouching at the end of the bed, hiding, sometimes I throw pillows at the "intruder" (yeah, that'll work). Mr South once found me in the bathroom I think. At some point I wake up and get really annoyed that it's happened again/I've fallen for it again.

Does Mr South make the bedtime cuppa?

He's not slipping illegals in yours for chuckles is he?

I'm still so surprised it's mainly women this is happening to... Confirms my theory women are generally batshit mental in one form or another.External Media

you just got a good ol' LOL from me an KP there External Media

on the subject, KP says and does some pretty crazy things in her sleep! it's not unusual to find her chuckling to herself or saying random stuff!

i wake up holding my boyfriends cock sometimes =/ i think i find it comforting because i often share my bed with girl mates but no males other than my boyfriend, so if i have hold of a cock it means hes with me!

i talk in my sleep sometimes and my boyfriend mumbles

i also cry in my sleep, and my boyfriend wakes up worried and is like what up babe and then i get angry at him because he woke me up and then he thinks hes done something to make me cry and thats why im angry!

its a very confusing situation!!

VW x

monstergeeza wrote:

I sleep wank too

Sleep wank or Nocturnal Emissions a recognised phenomenon if you don't get any action!!!!!!!!!!

DesignDude wrote:

WandA wrote:

I'm still so surprised it's mainly women this is happening to... Confirms my theory women are generally batshit mental in one form or another.External Media

you just got a good ol' LOL from me an KP there External Media

But we love them anyways!External Media

sexynurse09 wrote:

LOL!! When I lived at home n shared a room with my sis she used to sit bolt upright in bed and sleep with her eyes open, well freaked me out! x

On occassion I've given WandA dagger eyes in the night, just opened my eyes and glared at him for a bit before closing them again!

WandA wrote:

When Ad first wakes up she has starey wide eyes that look quite menacing!

Didn't know about this though - is that why you often laugh at me if I'm still half asleep?

Adx

If you want to really have fun you have to watch Paranormal Activity together then in the middle of the night stand up and just stare at your partner in bed and slowly pull off the covers to give them a real good scare!

My oh sometimes sits up in bed......muttering.....or he gets up and goes to the corner of the bedroom......mumbles then gets back in..........used to be quite freaky as sometimes hed be on the landing walking around......hands all over the place...like hes doing some sort of task.......!!!

Thankfully hes not that active now at night............i can handle the inane mumbling!!

Apologise in advance for the comparison here TC but it reminds me of the lovely lady in the Alzheimer's unit who walks around using her hands to "clean" all the walls.

Adx

My OH shakes before he falls asleep, sometimes he shakes really hard and he wakes himself up lol. I usually move about quite a lot at night and mutter in my sleep. I also end up cocooned in the duvet (King size) and the OH is trying to nick it back lol.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Apologise in advance for the comparison here TC but it reminds me of the lovely lady in the Alzheimer's unit who walks around using her hands to "clean" all the walls.

Adx

lol.........honestly......he could be doing that for all i know......its obviously some manual task hes doing...............very very bizarre to watch!!!!

i sleep walk a lot when i am stressed.

it can be quite dangerous cause i dont always know where im going in my sleep, so ive fallen down the stairs, walked into walls, unlocked the back door and gone out into the garden and even turned the gas on. i tend to sit staring into space, or at a certain spot on the wall

ive managed to get out of bed and go to the bathroom all in my sleep. ive also cooked cheese on toast in my sleep too according to my mother.

i talk in my sleep as well, and am totally honest when i do which can be a bit embarrasing.

sweetlove666 wrote:

i sleep walk a lot when i am stressed.

it can be quite dangerous cause i dont always know where im going in my sleep, so ive fallen down the stairs, walked into walls, unlocked the back door and gone out into the garden and even turned the gas on. i tend to sit staring into space, or at a certain spot on the wall

ive managed to get out of bed and go to the bathroom all in my sleep. ive also cooked cheese on toast in my sleep too according to my mother.

i talk in my sleep as well, and am totally honest when i do which can be a bit embarrasing.

Sounds very dangerous, though if you make cheese on toast.... External Media

What do you talk about in your sleep? I just mutter a little. Not really anything making sense.

Apparently, when my mum tried to wake me up once, I insisted that someone had stolen my slippers....I don't even wear slippers! :S

I also once dreamt there was a giant spider in the bath and the following day I was adament it was really there!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Apparently, when my mum tried to wake me up once, I insisted that someone had stolen my slippers....I don't even wear slippers! :S

I also once dreamt there was a giant spider in the bath and the following day I was adament it was really there!

Adx

How big was the spider? If it was as big as your hand then it could have been. I dont wear slippers either, I just use the OH to warm my feet up, or socks External Media

I was once on these tablets for hayfever and they gave me really bad halucinations (i hope I spelt that right) it was very scary! lol

It filled the bath! ha!

Adx