Extreme premature ejaculation

I have had this problem all of my sexual life. The only thing that works are really strong delay sprays. I feel like I’m going to orgasm as soon as I’m touched. This means I have to spray before I have sex with my OH which isn’t ideal. I have tried all the normal methods.

Does anyone know of any medicine or pills (or any other method) I can take so I don’t have to do this? Is there any medical procedure?

Stop start technique
Cock rings
Solo play an an hour or so before
Practising better habits whilst solo
Delay lube
Condoms

The really strong delay spray works.

Stop start technique
Cock rings
Solo play an an hour or so before
Practising better habits whilst solo
Delay lube
Condoms

The really strong delay spray works.

Have you discussed your options with a doctor?

Don't be shy. If you can share this problem here, you can go and share it with you doctor, where I am sure you will get sympathetic and supportive treatment to help your condition.

As others have mentioned, I would speak to a doctor who may then refer you to a therapist or possibly have some other forms of delay products. Have you tried just using condoms? Just so it kind of removes part of the feeling down below?

When you do your solo sessions, can you control it for longer? And have you tried any of the endurance toys?. You can get a fleshlight endurance kit to build yourself up to the main event. Unfortunately the delay sprays and condoms are they only real off the shelf products at the moment, as this can be psychological as well. Just be assured that a huge percentage of men suffer from premature ejaculation and it’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Maybe it’s worth just a quick doctor visit or a sex therapist to help, maybe speak to your partner too and see if they can help in certain situations to delay things.

Is it really a problem? I ejaculate the first time after a few minutes if I go hard at it, luckily I can reload in about 10 mins and normally in a good night can ejaculate about 6-8 times on an all night session. If you don't want to ejaculate quick, pull out and use your tongue. As you have already said, if the delay spray works for you, why do you not just keep using it.