Face sitting and best ways

Face-sitting…is better when your partner doesn’t forget to empty her bladder. :smirk:

GF forgot last night. She leaks a bit during orgasm after having 5 kids, so I had to swallow a couple of mouthfuls of liquid I wasn’t planning on. :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

As a giver I don’t mind either way. I’ve always loved doing this as it’s an almost guaranteed way to get the wife to cum.
She slightly prefers and often cums a bit easier when she’s facing away from my feet. I love the view of her body when I look up from this position and love the feel of her thighs tightening as she orgasms. The other way still often has the desired outcome but with the added possibility that it sometimes turns into a 69 and it’s a bit easier to add a bit of bum play which usually is a no go area for my wife but when I’m licking her is up for it.

3 Likes

I prefer face sitting on my OH in the 69 position
So I can pleasure him with a handjob while he’s pleasuring me

5 Likes

Both are great but I find it easier to pleasure her and breathe if she faces me. I also prefer the view looking up at her breasts.

2 Likes

I luv it …. Position makes it more dripped , it’s nice for both as a view n access.
Usually when please her she was getting so high that couldn’t focus at the moment to please me in same time , felt so good knowing that….
Also it giv her more control and power .
I luv when girl just use it in way she likes.
Also view is epic

1 Like

I like it best when the wifey is straddling my face where she’s facing me and she can grind her clit on my nose as I’m poking my tongue into her quim.

1 Like

I prefer her facing me , so I can see her face . Also when she gets extra horny she can assist in pushing my face harder against her pussy . Over the years I have had partners get so wild , like a bucking bronco I am pretty sure they almost broke my nose . Multiple times I almost had to tap out , so I could get a breath of air .

3 Likes

Really into facesitting and I use a queening chair where I sit on top and my husband is below

I feel the tease is best as I generally wear nice knickers when on the chair so he gets the tease and licks the material - only when I’m well turned on and wet do I remove them and he enjoys the drink

Personally I couldn’t live without oral - it’s so much better than actual penetrating sex
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Anyway, pull him into ur crotch, grind the fuck outta his face,

Oh I do - he has got a great tongue and nose and I go to town when he is in my control room

Got to go - getting a tad turned on…

3 Likes

Love it especially when he eats my arse makes me turn crazy x

2 Likes

As I receiver I prefer facing forwards towards their head. I look to be able to look down and them look up at me.

6 Likes