Face sitting and best ways

I’m new to face sitting and would like to hear any advice on getting it right for both parties and is it better for the woman to face head or penis when sitting on my mouth

7 Likes

Both ways as a giver I don’t mind either way.

8 Likes

Depends on whether the woman was intending to give the guy a blow job.
I love a 69 , but sitting on my face so i can look up at her is really stimulating as well.

7 Likes

If I’m licking her clitoris then it’s best if she’s facing away from my feet but if I’m rimming her then she faces towards my feet which exposes her clitoris so that she can use a bullet to make herself come.

4 Likes

I don’t face sit, I am overweight and scared of killing him :rofl:, not that he has ever voiced one way or the other, so more likely 69 with him on top

4 Likes

What a way to go.:smile:

5 Likes

Both are fun in there own ways - but for pleasure I find it better with her facing towards the penis, as it allows my to get an arm up and use my fingers on her g spot and gives me a better angle on the clitoris. Doing it this way does tend to push it to 69ing.

You can also have you partner hang his head off the edge of the bed/couch and stand/sit on his face.

If you gave concerns products like this can help:

You can see our review of it on there, it does help with the confidence with face sitting and makes it easier

4 Likes

My wife tends to prefer the “facing” position when face sitting; it’s a better angle for getting the tongue right on the clit and my chin can kind of apply pressure closer to the vagina/perineum.

Occasionally she’ll reverse, especially if she wants to suck my cock at the same time. And she does like that it’s a little bit more degrading to have my nose right in her ass, too. But that’s more of 69 and less of face sitting in my mind.

And when we flip spots we like it both directions too: facing is best for a face-f##king, and if I reverse she can rim me while I thrust between her breasts. That’s just about heaven for me.

3 Likes

My wife tends to face away from my feet and I love it when she grabs my hair to make me go harder

4 Likes

I don’t face sit. It’s not comfortable, I’m self conscious and it doesn’t feel good for me. Lying on my back or standing is a much more comfortable position and theres more or a chance of me actually having an orgasm.

2 Likes

I’m not into sitting on my partners… If GF sirs on my face, her clit is toward my nose so that I can look up at her. Also so I’m not smothered under butt cheeks and can move if I start to choke on too much liquid.

2 Likes

As others have said depends whether it is part of a 69 situation, if not then I prefer the OH sitting forward, covering my nose and mouth as I work on her pussy, it allows me to look up at her and see the expressions of pleasure on her face when she gazes down.

1 Like

From what I read both ways seem good :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Hubby loves it either way when we do it, it all depends on what is going on in that heat of the moment

3 Likes

It took me almost 20 years to feel comfortable with face sitting :sweat_smile: now I’ve started enjoying it and I can cum from it as well.

If we’re in a 69, I enjoy that for the kink factor but I probably won’t cum because the angle on my clit is wrong. It’s stimulating, but only to kind of ‘maintain’ arousal. It’s the same if I’m the bottom, too. I love having my boyfriend on top in the 69, but I won’t cum from it.

If I facesit ‘face to face’ I’ll probably cum :)) I find it helps to also rub my clit over my partners tongue, but that’s something that took me a long time to dare to do.

If my partner grabs my ass and encourage me to move it’s a lot less scary :sweat_smile::rofl:

14 Likes

I don’t think there’s necessarily a ‘better’ way, it depends on the person and what type of stimulation they like :smile: Like some others mentioned if you want it to turn into 69 then facing towards feet is better, but if you want your partner to just focus on their pleasure during the play then facing forward allows for that more fully

2 Likes

Good to hear you enjoy

1 Like

Best way is trial and error to see what works nicest for your pleasures :relieved:

3 Likes

I do prefer my partner facing my whilst she sits on my face so I can look up at her. The other day for the first time in a long while we 69’d with her on top and I took the opportunity to properly rim her and it was amazing she lived it also

3 Likes

Don’t mind either way, but normally she sits and leans on the top of the bed so he’s facing away from my feet. This is good for me. Other way is great to means I can get my fingers in to.

3 Likes