Facesitting question (mainly for women) men can answer as well

So we always hear about woman, facesitting men...
but what about men, facesitting woman!! is that somehting any women have tried? or would like to try?

so say fully clothed, facing you, while he bends his knees, and sits on your face in jeans...

or in boxers, while pinning you in that position knees either side of your head
while you give him oral..

is this something any girls have tried?

Hey Jackabck,

My OH and I both love to face sit, I enjoy him sitting on me so much, he likes to tease as in that position he is in full control of me! It drives me wild as I do love giving him oral pleasure I get so turned on seeing/hearing him!
Definite fan of this and would encourage other women to try it!

Lilmiss x

My oh does this....but when he's naked. He sits either facing my bum or facing my head and grinds his bum etc against my face....love it !! x

We do this often whwn im giving oral and I love it. It was my idea to try it but we are both a fan. Have never done it whilst he has been dressed though.

Like the others, only ever had my partner do this nude.

I'm not a big fan to be honest, I like have a bit more control. Personal preference but I'm sure a lot of people are into it.

Should have said we do it naked!

Lilmiss x

We also do this naked, my OH loves this.

Wow! amazing

Good to see many woman like this, I fort I was the only one....

Interesting to here men sitting on women stories
Something different

My wife loves it, forward sitting as I ride her

MY GOD YES.

Whether he's clothed or not it's great. it also means i can squish his bum!

My boyfriend & I have only done this once or twice while he has been completely naked. I really enjoyed it but my boyfriend wasn't into it that much as he was worried he might hurt me.