Falling behind with reviews

Have been so carried away buying and using new toys and lingerie we havent had to to review them :) best get on with a couple

That is half the fun testing them.

one review i didnt want to do straight away because it was the bathmate product. couple of toys needed reviewing to plus some stockings. done now though,just need to test out the toys we got today later so we can review those to :)

We've bought loads lately, well behind on reviews.

I done a couple of reviews this weekend.

I've just caught up on most of mine too!!

A lot of reviews for lovehoney to go through tomorrow.

cant wait to read them!!

Submitted my two tester reviews this weekend. Feels good that Im safe from being told off by lovehoney haha

Never had a e-mail about a reminder about writing a review for a tester product but if I did kinda be like getting called to the principal office at school. 😀Expect it be full of paddles and floggers.

What tester products did you have popkin1?

Bondagegod, One secret tester and this teddy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34550&reviewid=131288#customer_reviews

I get worried after about two weeks thinking 'oh no theyll be mad and never send me anything ever again!' So I make sure I review within 3 weeks max.

'Full of paddles and floggers'... you expect to be called into Jess' office then bondagegod lol? ;)

Very nice tester. I know try get the reviews done earlier in to the time scale rather than later.

bondagegod wrote:

Never had a e-mail about a reminder about writing a review for a tester product but if I did kinda be like getting called to the principal office at school. 😀Expect it be full of paddles and floggers.

Don't say that! We'll all be handing our homework in late in the hope of a spanking. ;)

Lol. That there be a big queue outside Jess office?

bondagegod wrote:

That is half the fun testing them.

Exactly!

i have my first product i wasnt impressed with. was a 4 ring cock ring. felt far too tight

I have the Womanizer to review. I'll be doing it this weekend. All I can say is it's 5* in every department (except maybe looks - but we all know we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover).

I've not been lucky enough to get to test yet - do you feel more inclined to give it better marks as a freebie, or judge a bit more harshly?

VR wrote:

I've not been lucky enough to get to test yet - do you feel more inclined to give it better marks as a freebie, or judge a bit more harshly?

I don't know about being more harsh (and I definitely don't give testers higher marks because they were free), but I certainly feel more inclined to give a longer, more detailed review. I like to hope the Lovehoney staff appreciate that rather than find it a hassle to read through/edit, though I do worry about that...

I've got a few items I really need to review. I don't think I've reviewed any of my (or my partner's) favourite/most used purchases, which is a bit silly of me! Then again, I would be stupidly positive about them because obviously I love them and I always kind of feel like people will think I'm lying if I say every single thing I own is amazing and give it all 5 stars! :p