fantasies about total strangers.

So I was on the train heading into Paris and 2 extremely good looking guys sat opposite me. It takes me 30 mins to get into Paris and I just started daydreaming about having a 3sum with them. In it they started talking to me and asked me back to their place and one thing lead to another and they both start taking my clothes off and kissing me and eachother. The thing I was thinking about most was watching them having sex.

I was getting sooo turned on it was unreal. I managed to miss my stop because of it, and thats all I could think about all day.

I just wish I had the guts to talk to them.

I want to know if other people do thins on the train/bus and if so what is their daydream about.

I always make a habbit of flirting with someone on a train, doesn't matter who.. a little eye contact, shuffling in my seat, stretching arched back etc... i wonder if someday someone will sit on a seat next to me and discreetly slip their hand between my legs and give me a quick orgasm befor i get off the train and just walk away. Mmmmm

Try crossing your legs....always catches my eye :)

hey let's ride the train guy's lol

Tip taken Shiny :D

Hope I've made some guy happy somewhere.....A crossed leg and then the demure uncross showing a bit of thigh.......Howl !!!!!!!!!

Horny...If you were wearing the fishnets in your avatar......you,d always have a seat occupied opposite you :) :)

i'm usually in stockings, so will let you know if i get anywhere lol ;-)

Poppicat, being young and single you will go through many day and night dreaming about total strangers.

Once you start leading regular sex live those dreams may subside significantly and be associated with your actual experiences. At least you will not be missing your train station that often.

Dreaming is fun, enjoy it, but be cautious when chatting up strangers. Going back to the their place in your dreams may be a turn on, but if for real may turn into a missing person investigation...

How's France doing these days?

Don't worry Jo I would never go back to someones place just after I met them.

France is really good.

no harm in dreaming though is there????

Horny.........i'm usually in stockings, so will let you know if i get anywhere lol ;-)

Now thats a train worth the increase in fares!

A little fantasy hurts no one.....as jo says though....best kept that way

fanasy is often better than reality.....maximum input and minimal risk.

........................................but boy would I like to be on that train ;)

Sounds like the beginning of The Initiation of Ms Holly

aww hella what a shame

Shiny you'd outdo me in those stockings ;-) lol... hella with a pic like that i'm sure there are plenty who rather flirt with you in nicer places than a train lol.

Flirting is not always a win. Sometimes it drives me crazy.

If my bf does it to a girl I that do not know, I get fucking pissed off, if I know her, and she's not from the family it's okay.

If it's me, well, I'm not very lucky and get distracted a lot staring at girls... when guys try something. I'm not really interested on men, just woman.. so uh men, my bf will do. xD~