train boredom

On the early train from bristol to london but am horny as hell with no OH on hand to relieve me. There is a very sexy girl opposite wearing a v short skirt and lovely boobs giving me sexy eyes and is on her mobile surfing the net. Wonder if she is on LH? Such a tease. Wonder if I can get my super stroker out of the bag andb head to the loo wihtout lookig inconspicuous?!

.so what did you decide?

Still undecided. Have a raging hard on and my leg is wagging like a dog but can't bring myself to sort it out yet

sit back and enjoy the view? that's what rail travel's about.

(Don't imagine this is what they'll have in mind for the next advertising campaign!)

Am certainly doing that. Now a gorgeous girl has gotten on next to me at reading! Oh god please touch me!

Is she reading at Reading then you'll be touching by Taplow?

Hehe love it lookslikefun. She is on jher crackberry (as I am) and is running her hand over her chest seductively. Not helping my erection problem

just whip it out ... whats the worst that could happen?

two girls could report you to britsh transport police?

I could do that. Worst case? Jail. A slap on the face? Or a good seeing to in the toilet cubicle

enjoy the journey, I'm off to be a domestic scientist for a few hours..I look forward to reading how it went

Wil do my best to update. Almost back to london now. Probably best as well as my dick has positioned itself into such a way that a movement of my leg effectively wanks me off. Better stop before I embarrass myself by cumming. Would still love to tho!

Been home a while now and am fully satisfied. My oh was lying in bed naked waiting for me with a butt buddy in her ass and using the bullet on her clit. Thankfully she was near orgasm as I didn't last long inside her at all!

lucky geezer dirty boy where did you spend your load ?

I think u and I know very well where I enjoy to do that!

Ahh the OH comes to the rescue...bliss

Not a bad afternoon, eh?

lookslikefun wrote:

Not a bad afternoon, eh?

Indeed External Media

Glad you got your relief lol. You and your OH must be very intune