Horny feelings

Hi all๐Ÿ˜€
Is it just me or does anyone else suddenly get really really horny for no reason?

If so , what do you do when it strikes. ....like when on the train or at work?

I don't get horny when out and about.
If I did and was on a train or work, I'd try and occupy myself with something. I wouldn't masturbate anywhere but home.

I certainly do get horny suddenly for no reason at times.

What I do rather depends on the circumstances, but as a rule, I'd rather be satisfied in some way than try to ignore it - if I try to ignore it, I just end up horny and frustrated.

If you are on a train, ignoring it is probably your only choice. At work, I'd go into the toilets and play with myself, likewise if I was shopping or the like. I've been known to call my husband and talk dirty in a circumstance where I can't play with myself but can talk freely.

If I was with my husband, we might well find somewhere to shag, or at least for him to play with me. Quite a bit of my outdoor sex has been from sudden horny urges.

Yea we both have that, Not always easy to do anything about it but sometimes that can be the best thing because you end up getting so worked up that by the time we see each other we are so hyped that we just have the most incredible sex, however sometimes we can't wait or help ourselves from being naughty and if we are together we may find someplace to get it on or we will get naught over the phone.

If it's the train then it's the vibrations. I have experienced it more than once. As I am usually commuting and the train is crowded I can't do anything about it but tell me husband by text. This will let him know that he as a job to do tonight. ๐Ÿ˜€

So long as it's a private safe place I'd do it anywhere. Just wouldnt do it anywhere where some poor innocent could come across us lol ! Life's short , enjoy sex when you want it.

So long as it's a private safe place I'd do it anywhere. Just wouldnt do it anywhere where some poor innocent could come across us lol ! Life's short , enjoy sex when you want it.

Love Stud Too wrote:

If it's the train then it's the vibrations. I have experienced it more than once. As I am usually commuting and the train is crowded I can't do anything about it but tell me husband by text. This will let him know that he as a job to do tonight. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thats a text I bet he loves getting๐Ÿ˜‰ and time to devise the best way to fully satisfy.......always a good move to drive anticipation ๐Ÿ˜†

Glad it's not just me....I can suddenly be horny anywhere.....usually try and find relief but not easy. ...It has happened quite a lot on the train and I am sure that a few of the other passengers know....by their smiles. Do you think you can tell? Pretty sure you can.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I don't get horny when out and about.
If I did and was on a train or work, I'd try and occupy myself with something. I wouldn't masturbate anywhere but home.

Bet you rush home though! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜™

I dunno if I get horny & think or think then get horny but yes I do this too!

This happened to me yesterday morning on the bus to work. The whole bus journey was then spent imagining different ideas as to how I could be getting rid of this frustration.. but alas, I could not.

So I patiently waited with the feelings coming back throughout the day until i got home later on that evening. Unfortunately, my boyfriend wasn't coming round last night but as if I ordered it knowing this was going to happen, I had a delivery by LH :D Orr.. the fact I knew I had a LH delivery coming may have caused the horniness.

But let me tell you. Feeling horny from 6:30 in the morning and then not being able to do anything about it until gone 7pm.. well.. it was a release :D

Iโ€™m not sure that I get horny for no reason, although I do find my mind wandering without realising sometimes but as Mr Pheebs said was it the thought that made me horny or feeling horny that gave me the thought? Either way it doesnโ€™t take much to put me in mind for some fun, if I canโ€™t do anything anything about it at the time I sort of mentally bookmark what I was daydreaming about, I might enjoy a little planning of what toys I might enjoy later but then I distract myself. I do enjoy an indulgent daydream though, makes it all the better when you can finally get release.

I often feel really horny too, just look forward to getting back home for release.

Always get horny feelings

Always get horny feelings