Fantasies

And I want a collar :"(

1 Like

its not really a fantasy but i like the idea of getting dressed up real nice and sexy with bf.. going to a bar and pretending we dont know eachother and ending up having a great night of sex in a hotel..

Try reading erotic books! 'The Seduction of Valentine Day' by Eden Bradey is real saucy and got me in the mood and gave me loads of ideas for a fantasy!

Theres loads of books on love honey for tips and saucy stories so get one of them..

Sx

oooh i have some.

sex outdoors.

sex in the car.

and hogtie, still not done that

1 Like

sex in the car was sooooo good! i think the fact its risky made it 10x more satisfying

Mine always involves ankther women. Sometimes just me and her , other times my hubby satisfying her, other ones a 3sum.

2 Likes

I love outdoor and dangerous places ;)

Other way around in our house I can tell him mine but he says he doesn't have any.

I would like to have two men however I would like the other man to do things to my husband while I watch - oh would not do this I have asked lol

I'd also like to tie my husband up, blindfold him while one man gives takes him up the arse and the other gives him oral. (think I am just odd)

I would love to have sex in a lift

Taken by the boss of a company up against the glass window looking over the skyline.

My oh being dominate just for once. BDSM not anything too bad though.

2 Likes

Are there locations or even areas of your own house that you'd like to do stuff in but never have?

Perhaps thinking of some of these will help get ideas rolling

I didn't really enjoy sex in a car, done it a few times just for hubby but can't get comfy or spread enough, we always end up getting out and finishing at the side of the car! One time I got him to cum on the bonnet and just leave it. It made a weird stain.

Sex in a car, dressing up games - fantasy role play, schoolgirl/teacher costumes, being brought to orgasm by a stranger in the loos of a pub, very quick and exciting as we might be caught... Sex in a backgarden, when it's nice and sunny. Ermm... Sexy secretary role play...

I'll post if I think of any more :)

I'm usually the more subby one in but I'd love to tie my bf up and have my way with him! He's not really into it for personal reasons but he'd happily wear a blindfold or be forced not to touch. I like the idea of depriving him of a couple of senses; look but no touch, feel but not see etc.

Having just moved house we are looking forward to trying the showers out ...

Sexy role play school girl but instead of my partner being a teacher I like to imagine we were both at school together in the school toilets. I went to an all girls school so it would have been impossible to ever achieve for real. Sex outdoors. I also love the Roman sex slave scenario too since watching spartacus not tried it yet but I will be bringing it to my partners attention. Other role play fantasies like sexytary ( sexy secretary). I'm not at all keen on the whole therefore or sharing thing I'm a little possessive due to trust issues from a previous (and very boring) relationship. He shares my views but I'm sure like any man he wouldn't say not to a two girl threesome. Any help?

2 Likes

Seeing my oh getting pleasured by another women and then pleasuring her while I watch

2 Likes

Would like to stay in a hotel n spend some proper time with the bf, dress up, erm shower sex has always appealled to me.. tye him up n tease him yum

Car sex doesnt work 4 me x

2 Likes

Your fantasy wouldnt have to be anything weird or something which isnt you, if you like what you have you could add something like you would love to go away in a hotel room with him and do all those things you enjoy and describe to him.

Is he actually asking about fantasies or does he just plain want you to talk dirty as they are different in my opinon.

1 Like

Mine is definitely domination on his part, to bark his orders at me and completely please him. I feel like a lot of the time us women have to guide our men into what we like and explaining or showing sometimes takes the fun out, I would like him to just have a complete knowing of what he wants and how he intends to get it. Submission is such a turn on.

1 Like

You may find this interesting

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/graphic-the-frequency-of-usual-and-unusual-sexual-fant-1654350250

1 Like

Hi everyone still about more Lurker than poster these days fantasy well my old favourite "no means yes" being ravaged, woods dressing rooms hotels twosome with my two favorite crushes. Teacher/pupil. Any Dr who scenerio with 12th, list goes on. Roman commander in fact any commander scenario.

1 Like

I think it’s watching your partner enjoy themselves, hopefully they are with another. Sexy visions, including facial expressions. Something new could be exciting.

2 Likes