Fantasies

Chokers are underrated as a prelude, something about a choker that exudes sexiness.
Belly chain too, and a big belt over a catsuit.

Do any ladies fantasise about being in a latex suit or similar?

1 Like

Sexy shell, if you donā€™t do this already, I would suggest reading some smut books. Some of them get pretty exotic and all of them introduce scenarios that you might want to recreate. Then those can be your fantasies! Plus the books will get you in the mood as you read them. Hope that helps

3 Likes

Did that one with a GF.
A-MAY-ZING for both of us :star_struck:
Although weā€™d chatted about the idea and agreed a safe word and a few absolute no-go activities (absolutely crucial for this scenario), she said I could do whatever, whenever and to really surprise her.
She arrived at mine after work for the weekend and after opening the door she barely got the chance to say hello before I put her over my shoulder and took her upstairs.
Threw her on the bed and duly tied her wrists behind her back before ripping her shirt open and, thereā€™s no other way to say thisā€¦.groping her boobs. Rolled her over and in a spontaneous ā€œIn for a Penny, in for a Poundā€ moment tore the slit in her skirt all the way up which resulted in a slightly worried/surprised ā€œOoh bloody hell!ā€. Snapped off her thong which was then stuffed in her mouth before we had anal for the first time.
Just epic and unbelievably satisfying all round. :yum:
She said afterwards that although sheā€™d agreed to ā€œanythingā€, actually ripping her clothes off was a bit of a surprise and totally shocked her but that it was exactly the kind of thing sheā€™d wanted. Likewise with the anal, itā€™s not something sheā€™d specifically wanted to try but also loved being ā€œforcedā€ to do it.

4 Likes

My wife is quite shy when it comes to admitting fantasies and usually tells me there are none as we already cater for her needs and she doesnā€™t have fantasies.However,after a bottle or two of wine when i start teasing her about becoming a prostitute she starts getting horny.Pretty soon we are in bed and the role play continues and she pretty much flows when the talk gets really dirty about what she would do with her clients so it looks like a call girl fantasy.

3 Likes

I have some being tied up fantasies, that I would love to be explored, but we havenā€™t gotten around to it.

Also, teacher/student or boss/employee type fantasy tooā€¦ where I have to pass a class or keep my job

Also, would love to have sex in a hotel, in a major downtown area with the shades open.

7 Likes

Mrs W hereā€¦ Oooohhhh fantasiesā€¦ one of my faves is being a sex toy:
MMF with Mr W and one other M in an hotel, me in the bar chatted up by the other man and back to the room where Mr W first watches from behind curtain or similar and then joins in. So many things to be included, eg them rimming me, them taking separate times with me, then playing with each other, then dp on me, them choking me as I get near orgasm ā€¦ really want this and looking forward to making the fantasy a reality when opportunity presents itselfā€¦

10 Likes

Iā€™m sure can help you with thatā€‹:wink:

1 Like

My partner is encouraging me to give this a go and happy for me to do itā€‹:blush:

Lots of shoppingā€¦. And the money to buy anything sexy i find

1 Like

New one for me ā€¦ I want the delivery persone, help me carry something into my house and have their way with me!! My God heā€™s attractive.

5 Likes

Ooooā€¦ especially if they have a great packageā€¦ i meanā€¦ theyā€™ve bought me a great package

4 Likes

My new favourite thread. Some incredible stuff here

How do I get my wife to stumble over this!!!

2 Likes

Having two ladies licking my arse and clit at the same time. Ive dabbled with a MFF a few times in a previous life but have 0 chance to achieve my fantasy.

5 Likes

Mrs W here ā€¦ Oooooooo thank you @Twinkerbell1977 thats a new one for the list that I have not thought about before, 2 Ladies to sort me out while Mr W watches/filmsā€¦

3 Likes

I like receiving both from OH, so can only imagine how hot this must be x

3 Likes

@Twinkerbell1977 "I like receiving both from OHā€¦ " ditto ā€¦ phew, surface of the sun hot? My legs have already gone to jellyā€¦ phewā€¦

:fire::fire:

2 Likes

My wife has a list!

Hot one at the moment is tied up pinned to a wall and fucked by two men.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s never said it, but Iā€™m positive my wife fantasizes about 2 men taking her at once. Iā€™ll often have her ride a dildo while sucking me or, vice versa, suck a dildo while I do her & I can tell she absolutely loves it - her eyes closed, moaning as she writhes. I donā€™t think that Iā€™d ever want to bring another man into our sex life, but itā€™s a big turn on for me also & very fun to make happen with dildos at this point.

5 Likes

Oh myā€¦ there is a disconnect going on here. Usually sexual fantasies are things you canā€™t make happen but think about often, something you are embarrassed to talk about with your partner, or you just donā€™t have the opportunity to explore. You claim not to have any fantasies which is too bad. Thinking about ideas or experiences you havenā€™t had before adds to your life experiences. Itā€™s kind of like saying " Iā€™ve done it all and nothing left to try".