Best Sex Location - Fantasy and Reality

Simple:

The best sex venue you have actually had sex in, and the venue you would most like to have sex in!

The best for me, in my car, in a lay by on the A15 haha, very spontaneous with my now ex, was ace though :-)

Fantasy venue: outer space?

best place be the park plazza hotel in london, 15 mins from charing cross! has the best shower in the world, its so huge 2 of you fit in it easy and it has a huge rainforst head and a smaller shower head that you can pick up along with a lovely big bath. a huge comfy bed, lovely living room with a big sofa and a kitchen!

thats also my fantasy one as well cos its over £150 a night to stay lol and once your there you dont leave so room service is a must.

was the very first place me and the OH had sex togther and i will never forget it till the day i die

Dxx

i havent ever had sex out of the home unfortunatley

but a fantasy place would be in the woods or a feild in the middle of a thunderstorm, feeling the cool rain on your skin, mmmm

Fantasy in the water on a secluded beach or in a pool. Reality is it's probably awkward! Bed will do fine for me!

my 2 fantasy ones would definately get me sacked!

1. over my desk at work

2. over the front of one of the breakdown vans in the ran. my ultimate fantasy!! x

i meain in the RAIN not ran!! x

Best place was Hmmm. . ..well I had sex last August in St James Barbados. It was the early hours and on Prospect beach with only the sound of the waves gently lapping at our feet, fantastic.

Fantasy place would be. . . .Rome 100 BC. Where women and men were considered to be used by the aristocracy for their total pleasure. There were no fantasies everything was a reality!!!!

SG69 X

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Best place was Hmmm. . ..well I had sex last August in St James Barbados. It was the early hours and on Prospect beach with only the sound of the waves gently lapping at our feet, fantastic.

Fantasy place would be. . . .Rome 100 BC. Where women and men were considered to be used by the aristocracy for their total pleasure. There were no fantasies everything was a reality!!!!

SG69 X

before the damn christians took over!! good idea!! they ruined a great empire based on sex, drugs, slavery and violence!! x

poppy904 wrote:

before the damn christians took over!! good idea!! they ruined a great empire based on sex, drugs, slavery and violence!! x

Ha Ha Poppy! I never looked at it that way, good stuff!

Gorging on food is always good too! LOL

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

Ha Ha Poppy! I never looked at it that way, good stuff!

Gorging on food is always good too! LOL

SG69 x

they were ace!! and if you ever get challenged on why you are doing some just say one of the gods made you do it!!! x

diamonds wrote:

best place be the park plazza hotel in london, 15 mins from charing cross! has the best shower in the world, its so huge 2 of you fit in it easy and it has a huge rainforst head and a smaller shower head that you can pick up along with a lovely big bath. a huge comfy bed, lovely living room with a big sofa and a kitchen!

thats also my fantasy one as well cos its over £150 a night to stay lol and once your there you dont leave so room service is a must.

was the very first place me and the OH had sex togther and i will never forget it till the day i die

Dxx

External MediaExternal MediaExternal Media

guess what?! ......

we just booked my best sex location for my OHs birthday! wooooooooo :P so can not wait to get him into that hotel room and that bloody shower! :P :P

Dxx

I'm with D on this one, my fantasy location would be in a gorgeous hotel with the OH.

And in regards to the best location i've done so far......can't really think of any, im with SL on that one, not really done it outside mine or OH's bedroom, lol, ooooooh, actually, come to think of it, we had amazing sex in my parents bed, lol, woops, haha

x x x

Eeeh nooo morbs! Not in the parents bed! tsk young lady! :P

Mind you the me and the mr's first time together was in my parents lounge, all of 10 minutes after they'd gone out for the evening! we got the shock of our lives when we thought we heard them come in but as it happens, they hadnt - maybe im too paranoid for that lol! these days though we only really have sex in bed.. or bent over the bed... we think our housemates are intentionally not leaving us alone in the house together in case we 'christen' the whole place lol!

Did it on an airbed in the middle of a lake in Austria one summer many years ago. On that holiday we also did it in a swimming pool changing cubicle and on a balcony in a huge Austrian thunder storm. It was amazing getting drenched by rain and seeing mountains suddenly appear when there was a flash of lightning.

Ah, the parents were away for the week LF, so was all good ;)

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

Ah, the parents were away for the week LF, so was all good ;)

x x x

That's still norty! :P

Hehehehe, awww, pwease dont tell on me, im a good girl really

x xx

Would have to say a glass elevator in a busy shopping mall does it for me :) On my todo list :)

xx

Hmm, I'll believe you, millions wouldn't :P hehe

Actually, reading this thread makes me want to drag the OH into some random places for sex lol..

In the middle of a field in Yorkshire in broad daylight, less than 100 metres from the road!!!

Still trying to work out a fave fantasy place, would involve other rampantly sexy naked dudes with big thingies!!!

TB