FAQ - What were yours?

Hey All!

I was wondering what some of the questions you had when you first joined (or still have) were that you would have found helpful to find in an FAQ?

When I first joined , I wondered if this was a safe place ( yes ) . As far as FAQs , It is hard to remember what or where I found answers , I have been here a while . Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna :santa:

4 Likes

I really canā€™t remember but I think I have matured with my questions I think lol

1 Like

Iā€™d like to know if thereā€™s a expiration date on the thank you discount emails after you submit a review

6 Likes

If silicone lube can be used with soft plastic toys! I found the answer through the forum to this one.

1 Like

I think it could also be useful to have something to explain how to submit a review for discontinued items, i found the link for this buried in the forum

4 Likes

I think I submitted my answer too quickly as I just thought of another question that I still need an answer to: how many people do you select for testers per product? (Both normal and secret)

Anything that was more forum specific?

@Moki there is this helpful lubes guide:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

You can submit more than one! This is just to give me ideas for what could be useful in a Forum specific FAQ (or if we need one at all) :smiley:

There isnā€™t a set amount, it could be just 1, 2, 3 or 5 (I think I might have even sent 10 before) :smiley:

2 Likes

It could be worth having something explaining that images copied directly from lovehoney are allowed in topics but everything else has to be in the photos topic

4 Likes

Maybe something about not posting the same thing in multiple topics, reassurance that it will still be seen? Like asking for the same advice under tips and also as an introduction kind of thing?

3 Likes

Randomly related to that, are you allowed to be a tester? Is it a perk of the job? @Lovehoney_Brenna

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s why you sometimes see reviews from ā€˜Lovehoney -ā€™ accounts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah I didnā€™t know if you got extra special perks being the squirrel commander rather than just special perks haha :chipmunk:

1 Like

For photo uploads, can they only include items from Lovehoney?

I think I asked this ages ago on chat and got a no go for non-Lovehoney items. Glad we can on this forum. So long as they follow basic rules, of course :grin:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna how come your only online? Has there been talks of having a shop? Your products and prices are amazing it would be nice if you could be available to people who canā€™t have Internet

@The_lady_in_pink Just my two cents and from my experience, I would imagine with retail overheads and staffing, costs would go through the roof which would mean product prices would have to go up.

Youā€™d also have to pick a location to maximise footfall and also bear in mind that a lot of people prefer the anonymity of online shopping rather than going into a shop to look at and buy sex toys :blush:

2 Likes

I think all the questions I had were covered by the forum rules or intro post. The only one that I donā€™t think was, was ā€œcan my posts be seen by people that arenā€™t members of the forumā€ :blush:

I remember the big promotion of a mega-store in Birmingham city centrea about 20 years ago, ran by the company of a certain U.S. magazine, i donā€™t think it lasted a year.

1 Like

I know the info is already covered but a common question is how to become a tester. And linked to that, how to link to your reviews.

For me, it was a question of how the trust levels work - took a while to get my head around.

1 Like