Faulty toy?

How do I know if my toy is faulty?

I recently purchased the Mantric Rechargeable Realistic Vibrator.

It’s been used regularly, obviously looked after as per instructions & charged fully.

However, suddenly it’s started just switching off mid way through one of the settings.

The instructions don’t have any troubleshooting section :confused:.

I don’t really want to return the vibrator, but I’m not sure what my best course of action should be.

I’d be grateful for any help or advice. Thanks in advance

1 Like

I’d contact Customer Care and get a replacement. :+1: It shouldn’t be cutting out unexpectedly, and it’s better to sort these things out while it’s still in warranty. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll do that right away.

1 Like

Switching off midway through. Gotta be worse than not turning on at all ?

1 Like

How did you get on?

I’d also contact customer care on the mantric website as they’ll either know exactly what’s happening or they’ll send you a replacement without asking to send the old one back. Just make sure to check if your item has a unique product code as they’ll defo ask for it as reference, plus they may ask for a video showing the fault happening.

Mantric are a Lovehoney brand. :+1:

1 Like

Ooh haha :joy: my bad! I hadn’t realised that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had a rabbit that has done this sort of thing before. I contacted customer care and they sent a replacement right away. Customer care on Lovehoney is really good so as @Ian_Chimp has said, contact customer care :+1: