Favourite sexual thing to do

It’s exhibitonism for me. Though that might be a bit of a cop out answer, because it’s still just having my kinky sex as normal but with people watching :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love using the njoy toy on my wife to make her squirt then I lick all her juices up

2 Likes

I love to get Mrs Welsh all hot and bothered, have her sit on my face so i can eat her pussy, tease her clit, tongue fuck her and get a finger in her ass whilst she sucks my cock. Then when she can’t take anymore get her to stand up over my face, wrap my hand around my cock and get her to bend over and rub her g spot until she squirts all over my face and chest! :heart_eyes: :drooling_face: then i’m her toy for whatever comes next!

Love eating pussy.

2 Likes

I love grabbing my wife’s tits. They are 38G so more than a handful.

4 Likes

Any anal play :drooling_face: Loving my glass butt plug at the moment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

At the moment riding him :drooling_face::sweat_drops: going hard and fast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Without a question oral sex on wife after I’ve cum inside her. I love it and so does she.

1 Like

So many to chose from!

I love starting off sucking his cock, then I’ll put his balls in my mouth, he’s spanking me really hard leaving me red raw :drooling_face:, he’ll then pin me down on the bed, on my front half hanging off the bed with my bum slightly raised, balls deep going hard and fast hitting my spot and then cum all over it

3 Likes

Given that I lean heavily to the lesbian side, it has to be going down on a woman, fingers and tongue all at the same time.

Receive wise, I love to be on the receiving end of some strapon action, complete with a spanking and getting my hair pulled, again all at the same time.

3 Likes

Edging!

Going down on my girlfriend is my favourite! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: and not one to blow my own trumpet (would if I could) think I’ve got it down to an art form :ok_hand::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

I love it when she’s on top and pins my hands down when I’m about to finish - sensation feels intense and it’s a lovely way of being dominated.

2 Likes

I do this but take it a step further.
He has to lay on his back, arms up on pillow or behind his head.
If he tries to touch me at all I stop. Drives him wild.
Love holding his hands there while we both finish.

5 Likes

That’s cruel, bet he loves it though.

1 Like

Oral!! I love giving my partner long oral sessions which can last for hours. She can orgasm multiple times and ejaculate so it really turns me on.
Strapping with her roleplaying calling me “papi” and acting like the dildo is actually my dxck also sends me crazy.

2 Likes

Love giving my wife oral but best of all is bareback anal cream pie. Best feeling in the world to cum deep inside her bum

I absolutely love licking pussy! Can never eat enough pussy :tongue: love licking ass aswell though :tongue::tongue:

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth

1 Like