Feeling

I prefer sex without condoms. I don't hate them or the general feel of them, but they can be a bit of a mood killer when you're getting them on, and I just prefer that natural closeness you get without one. I love feeling Mr McP cum inside me too.

there are different qualities of condom & the thinner ones are definitely an improvement on others but I personally prefer sex without. The first time we had sex without a barrier was something special. The warmth & the ability to feel his pulse inside me was amazing!

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

there are different qualities of condom & the thinner ones are definitely an improvement on others but I personally prefer sex without. The first time we had sex without a barrier was something special. The warmth & the ability to feel his pulse inside me was amazing!

Agrees (but with Ad).

I think warmth and lube are totally destroyed by condoms.

Huh, well, I would have never guess that Wicked. Perhaps I'm underestimating the sensitivity of a ladies parts if she can feel the difference of a foreskins presence.

I'm firmly in the disliking condoms camp, but am aware that they are a necessity up to a point in a relationship so would rather that than the alternative, but once you reach the point where they aren't necessary, oh wow, so much better and a much more intimate experience,

Have to be crude and say, I love an "au naturale" cock inside me

Does 'crude' even exist on this forum?! lol

LOL Not sure Kitty, but I always worry I might offend someone, probably mis-placed given the topics that have been discussed..... Haha, daft sod I am

headsouth wrote:

Wickedgirl wrote:

SL66 definitely a difference Oh was circumcised as a baby much better

Hurrah for mutiliating young children!

actually if done for a medical nescessity it is not really mutilation, as it is a devisive topic you might also want to watch how you word some statements on here too. sometimes inflection can't be accuratley assumed on the 'net

I can understand why HS made that comment, I found the initial post about being 'much better', shall we say 'distasteful'.

For some reason it is a divisive topic so we have to remember peoples right to freedom of religion and expression (and paaaaarrrrrtieeee!) and self censor sometimes, but that doesn't mean we can't express out points of view.

Without!!! Have only not used them with P and it was the ultimate trust thing and a big step, it made us look at what we had in the long term. We have been together 13 years now. I just remember the pain of hunting for one and the frustration if we couldn't find one, well other than the relic in his wallet that I refused to have near me lol.

Without! !!!!I honestly cannot stand them, I hate the fact you have to stop to put a condom on, however sexy I tried in the early days, They are obviously a key to prevention for STI's but in a way I'd rather not have sex if it had to be with a condom.... also I love spunk and in a condom lacks a certain something!

xGHx

WandA wrote:

I can understand why HS made that comment, I found the initial post about being 'much better', shall we say 'distasteful'.

For some reason it is a divisive topic so we have to remember peoples right to freedom of religion and expression (and paaaaarrrrrtieeee!) and self censor sometimes, but that doesn't mean we can't express out points of view.External Media

yesbut we need to express our views in a pragmatic and tactful way. with the occassional passive agressive smiley or two! External Media

yeah but i think it different with two women and a harness as you dont expect skin. It's probably more like finger insertion...much nicer to feel the warm and wet on your hand rather than have a condom over your finger. theres an intimacy there when its skin on skin. But the obvious advantages for straight couples is health and safety. I can imagine it being a mood killer but probably not as bad as having to figure out a harness and dildo combo! I havent tried using a condom with a dildo but i find the harness complicated enough!!!

Laurakins wrote:

Personally, I prefer condoms. I've never slept with a man before, so i've never had that feeling of skin. However, me and my girlfriend certainly do like to use a harness and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13992 (we nicknamed him big john). I just feel like condoms help when lubed up, and seem to keep everything a little bit more lubricated. Well thats just my take on it anyway.. ;)

Sorry, i meant to mention that my post was with reference to this post!

merry cherry wrote:

yeah but i think it different with two women and a harness as you dont expect skin. It's probably more like finger insertion...much nicer to feel the warm and wet on your hand rather than have a condom over your finger. theres an intimacy there when its skin on skin. But the obvious advantages for straight couples is health and safety. I can imagine it being a mood killer but probably not as bad as having to figure out a harness and dildo combo! I havent tried using a condom with a dildo but i find the harness complicated enough!!!

External Media I'm not great at getting my head round gadgets at the best of times - being impatiently randy must make it ten times worseExternal Media

Yes, it does need to be pragmatic and tactful. For example, balancing the needs of those expressing a right and those who oppose it without letting one side take precedence over the other, perhaps through controlling and censoring, to some extent, what one would say so as not to offend and allow both points of view to be expressed. Or maybe even use real smileys.

merry cherry wrote:

obviously you can still catch STD's from any sexual act ( as in oral or penetration using fingers)

I know it is slightly different but surley using dental/finger dams dulls the sensations too? plus using dental dams with the flavoured lube they have isn't really natural either. that's presuming they are widley used :S

I thought rather than start a new thread on it ... I'd resurect and old one and just whack a new (and vaguely related) question into it! Happily it sort of follows on from SL's comment above!

Has anyone used a dental dam? What's it like for a man/woman to give/recieve oral with one?

I'm just curious to know because they get refered to in the media but I've never actually seen one being sold anywhere (I've never purposefully looked mind you) and I've never met anyone who has admitted to using one.

xxKPxx

Definitely without condoms, purely because the lube they use stings and hurts :( not the latex or anything (worked in kitchens awhile and was a first aider, no problems) For him I think it does depend on the kind the reaction he gives, for example some of the tingly ones he's used alone, mostly so's not to waste them and for mess but the style changes how it feels anyway.

I've never seen a dental dam either, which I would try for rimming, that or clingfilm

Rowan wrote:

Definitely without condoms, purely because the lube they use stings and hurts :( not the latex or anything (worked in kitchens awhile and was a first aider, no problems) For him I think it does depend on the kind the reaction he gives, for example some of the tingly ones he's used alone, mostly so's not to waste them and for mess but the style changes how it feels anyway.

I've never seen a dental dam either, which I would try for rimming, that or clingfilm External Media

lol I just tried licking my palm through clingfilm just to see ... my verdict is that while it's grand for wrapping food, it would be rubbish for oral!

xxKPxx