Feeling

I've never seen one but I do know a couple who use them! To cut a long story short. . . . She contracted herpes through no fault of her own and for years didn't know she had it! Got ill, went to hospital, found out, was shocked and gutted. Told her long term bloke who said hey no problem lets get you sorted. But they do use a dental dam for oral him on her. That's my total dental dam knowledge! They still live happily ever after btw! :-)

I teach sex ed and dental dams aren't pretty!!! I guess if needs must though eh?!

definatly with out feels like a squeeky water filled balloon down there to me other wise. but i wouldnt ever risk it though. xxx

Headsouth (can't quote your reply I'm on my phone in the bath) I totally agree. Long term relationships have so many benefits and condoms/dental dams are just things I wouldn't want in my life. However I do preach the joys of safe sex to teenagers while thinking thank f**k I don't have to have those things near me!!!! Bare cock is divine ;-).

Always safe sex, and between new partners condoms are a must.

But horrible

Every partner who I have had and has used a condom hasnt been able to stay fully hard..so I def. prefare without.

Also counting that me and my fiance are trying to get pregnant and even extra large condoms are too small for him Im pretty happy without lol.

Oh without a question without...hate that lets stop to sort one out...our ever sexy you try and make it still feels like a pain in the backside...

KittyPurry wrote:

I thought rather than start a new thread on it ... I'd resurect and old one and just whack a new (and vaguely related) question into it! Happily it sort of follows on from SL's comment above!

Has anyone used a dental dam? What's it like for a man/woman to give/recieve oral with one?

I'm just curious to know because they get refered to in the media but I've never actually seen one being sold anywhere (I've never purposefully looked mind you) and I've never met anyone who has admitted to using one.

xxKPxx

I heard you might as well make them by splitting a condom, so I did! I've only used for rimming becuase I can't say licking bum excites me so I'd prefer it with something in between. Don't think Ad minded too much. I tend to put lube on the side I'm not licking.

headsouth wrote:

BB75 wrote:

I teach sex ed and dental dams aren't pretty!!! I guess if needs must though eh?!

Do you ever *need* them though?? Aren't somethings just not worth it if compromised like that?

Well not for the people you expect to use condoms.

i am in a committed relationship and on the pill so no risk of pregnancy or STDs for me (he won't cheat lol why would he want a hot dog when hes got prime steak at home....all my metaphors involve food) so we never use them, the feeling is sooooo much better without, last time he wore one, putting it on was less than sexy, then he kept jabbing me in less than comfortable places, so we never use them. Skin on skin is divivne, plus i actually like the messiness of condom-less sex hehe!

Hehe... I hope you come with chips!

I definetly prefer sex without condoms. My OH and I used them for a while when we first got together but now I've got the implant in we don't use them. Feels sooooooo much better and my OH thinks so too.

WandA wrote:

indeed, and bernaise sauce.....god i want some beef right now (i'm anaemic so i get major beef cravings and this has just set one off)

wenchiepie wrote:

WandA wrote:

indeed, and bernaise sauce.....god i want some beef right now (i'm anaemic so i get major beef cravings and this has just set one off)

Oooo a posh bird then! I come with ketchup!External Media

WandA wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

WandA wrote:

Oooo a posh bird then! I come with ketchup!External Media

i'm allergic to ketchup :( so if i came with it, i'd be covered in a rash and swollen up.....not very sexy

i did say i was prime steak after all lol i deserve bernaise! External Media

KittyPurry wrote:

Has anyone used a dental dam? What's it like for a man/woman to give/recieve oral with one?

I'm just curious to know because they get refered to in the media but I've never actually seen one being sold anywhere (I've never purposefully looked mind you) and I've never met anyone who has admitted to using one.

xxKPxx

i never have used them either.

lovehoney do sell them too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=dental+dam&x=51&y=14

Me and the OH used them for about 5-6 months, then in october last year I had the IUD fitted and now we hardly ever use condoms unless I'm right in the middle of my cycle.

Me and the OH used them for about 5-6 months, then in october last year I had the IUD fitted and now we hardly ever use condoms unless I'm right in the middle of my cycle.

I hate condoms, but given the choice of sex with condom or no sex, then the condom wins.

Wifey generally gives me no choice, but when I do get to go bareback (blue moon!) its so much better.

As for dental dams, I've never tried one, but I'm now considering using one. I'm wondering if it dulls the sensations for the receiving lady? Maybe that'll give wifey an idea of how a condom feels for me!

I really don't like condoms, i'd hate to go back to using them! So glad we don't have to anymore OH hated them too but he did say they had one plus side and that was stopping him coming so quickly!