Feeling

condoms make me think of icing cake decoraters

lickmadick wrote:

I've not seen them at Gregg's...

lickmadick wrote:

my god...what sort of cakes are you buying!!!!

lickmadick wrote:

Lmao that reminds me of the episode of Teachers when on eof the students gets caught wanking into an icing bag!

xxKPxx

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I've never seen one but I do know a couple who use them! To cut a long story short. . . . She contracted herpes through no fault of her own and for years didn't know she had it! Got ill, went to hospital, found out, was shocked and gutted. Told her long term bloke who said hey no problem lets get you sorted. But they do use a dental dam for oral him on her. That's my total dental dam knowledge! They still live happily ever after btw! :-)

Aww good that it worked out for your friends! I did a major 3rd year project on herpes and it scared the bejeezus outta me, it can cause serious complications but people rarely actually take it seriously as a disease!

Health is the primary reason that makes me think dental dams are an amazing idea but I'm stuggling to imagine that oral would actually feel good/as good with one. From a crazy inventor POV I'm just wondering if there isn't potential to create a better alternative!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Health is the primary reason that makes me think dental dams are an amazing idea but I'm stuggling to imagine that oral would actually feel good/as good with one. From a crazy inventor POV I'm just wondering if there isn't potential to create a better alternative!

xxKPxx

Liquid latex! Let's inform the patent office!

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

german guy beat you to it, made liquid condoms already, problem is it takes 3 mins to dry, who wants to sit around for 3 minutes not touching it when you're seriously in the mood? i guess the same thing would work for dental dams......

toycar69 wrote:

I hate condoms, but given the choice of sex with condom or no sex, then the condom wins.

Wifey generally gives me no choice, but when I do get to go bareback (blue moon!) its so much better.

As for dental dams, I've never tried one, but I'm now considering using one. I'm wondering if it dulls the sensations for the receiving lady? Maybe that'll give wifey an idea of how a condom feels for me!

As you are married then presumably the condoms are being used to prevent an unwanted pregnancy?

If this is the case, then surely how a condom feels to you would be a trivial consideration compared to the risk of having a baby / abortion, both of which are life-changing experiences (even if you already have kids and more so if you don't)?

wenchiepie wrote:

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

german guy beat you to it, made liquid condoms already, problem is it takes 3 mins to dry, who wants to sit around for 3 minutes not touching it when you're seriously in the mood? i guess the same thing would work for dental dams......

Yeah, I've seen 'em... I think the problem was you had to put your member in a rather big cumbersome chamber. I still think the LL dental dam won't be patented.External Media

Only rarely used a condom - I've been very lucky in many ways ...

No STDs, unwanted kids, etc. A good example NOT to follow ... when I look back my irresponsibility was very silly and something to be ashamed of.

titania wrote:

As you are married then presumably the condoms are being used to prevent an unwanted pregnancy?

If this is the case, then surely how a condom feels to you would be a trivial consideration compared to the risk of having a baby / abortion, both of which are life-changing experiences (even if you already have kids and more so if you don't)?

Yeah, you'd imagine wouldn't you? Actually in our case, Wifey is also on the pill, and she prefers using condom as she doesn't like the potential mess it makes afterwards.

Best sexual time of my life was last year when we were trying for a baby, so not only did I get it much more frequently than normal, but also without condoms. Shame she got pregnant almost immediately then fell prey to morning sickness so the sex stopped completely for 2 months. I find it strange how she was able to put up with the ickyness for the sake of a baby, but won't for my benefit. Oops, I seem to be going slightly off topic now!

toycar69 wrote:

titania wrote:

Yeah, you'd imagine wouldn't you? Actually in our case, Wifey is also on the pill, and she prefers using condom as she doesn't like the potential mess it makes afterwards.

Best sexual time of my life was last year when we were trying for a baby, so not only did I get it much more frequently than normal, but also without condoms. Shame she got pregnant almost immediately then fell prey to morning sickness so the sex stopped completely for 2 months. I find it strange how she was able to put up with the ickyness for the sake of a baby, but won't for my benefit. Oops, I seem to be going slightly off topic now!

Well, that does seem rather selfish, perhaps you should give the dental dam a try!

If I could get away with taking the pill I would and to hell with the mess... so much better without a condom, for me as well as him.

of course sex without is much better but at a too great a risk.

My wife and i have used condoms for years (she reacted very badly on the pill) and one day in the heat of the moment when we used nothing and had an accident our baby boy was made!

a happy accident of course but those playing with fire when not in a committed relationship and unwilling to accept one of the consequences need to be warned.

Personally sex without a condom feels so much better, but then that's relying on the hope that my pill is completely effective. We vary it, but most of the time we tend not to use anything at all, yet he doesn't often come inside me. I think for me, knowing that I'm in a long term committed relationship, makes me feel confident that if any little mistakes did happen, as a couple we'd be comfortable enough to deal with it. Plus, we both have clear STD checks, so this isn't an issue for us.

Without definetely but make sure other precautions taken of course

Having just came out of a lt relationship, the feeling of without beats using condoms any day! It just feels so much more intimate, and the feeling you get as you cum inside your partner is mind blowing! Without EVERYDAY!!!

We never have used condoms - and also in the past with ex's most never wore condoms. I have never taken the pill and just rely on natural birth control and/or him withdrawing. Ive never had any STD's and have been pregnant once and on that occasion many years ago, i was pretty certain I would get pregnant (even after warning my ex bf his words were `dont worry about it)'. I do have a beautiful daughter from that relationship though but I was young and naive. My husband, who i have been with for over 6 years trusts me not to allow myself to get pregnant and we are pretty careful. Its worked for me for many years but everyone will find what suits them best

Sex is so much better without for both of us, we still have to use them though since I can't take hormonal contraceptives without turning into the bitch from hell, and nobody wants that. Mr B is thinking about getting the snip and then we can enjoy sex without again.

I will admit that when we first got together we were not as careful as we should have been and now we have an 11 year old daughter, although she is great and we love her dearly, if we could have planned it we would have waited a year or 2 more before having her. In a way I think we are lucky to have only got a baby out of our carelessness and not anything more sinister.