Female orgasm with OH

Just wondering is this normal or not
Whilst having sex with my OH… After a while i was using my fingers, she was in a certain position and was really enjoying the moment, but i noticed a light milk like substance (little more than a teaspoon) it wasnt explosive like squirting but more steady drip…

Is this normal (as when you Google it, you get so much information, good and bad)…

Any ideas forthcoming much appreciated

1 Like

I’m not the owner of the mentioned anatomy but I don’t think it’s anything to worry about women’s ‘liquid’ changes throughout the month in thickness and colour in my experience and my OH goes from thick milky to clear and gooey and from little to bed soaking :joy:.

3 Likes

Not the owner of a vulva, but my OH when excited produces lubrication like that described, it does change in consistency depending on the time of month, however.

As long as there isn’t a strong unpleasant odour associated with it, I would suggest that it is your OH’s body telling you that she is enjoying what you are doing.

1 Like

If you think she might have squirted, there are some squirting threads that you can see what some other people’s experiences were, if they were similar to yours :ok_hand:

2 Likes

We also have a handy blog post about Squirting and Female Ejaculation! :smiley:

6 Likes

Sounds to me like female ejaculation which is not the same as squirting.

3 Likes

Sounds totally normal - could be natural lubrication/discharge or ejaculation. When my wife is in her fertile window her natural lubrication goes thick and creamy, almost like my ejaculate. She’s only squirted once (that was totally different) and this doesn’t come spurting or gushing out, it’s just like it’s kind of… there… all of a sudden. It’s notable in doggy style as I can watch myself go in and out and I can end up rather coated in it. I also note the arrival during oral shortly before she cums - there’s a transition in the flavor and consistency that shifts strongly toward an umami flavor, like rich herb butter. Can’t get enough of it.

Anyway. Unless there’s something else going on that causes her discomfort, or it’s foul in odor or flavor, it’s almost certainly none of the bad stuff Google would have told you.

2 Likes

Totally Normal - as others say the fluid that’s comes out changes a lot during the natural cycle and it starts light and clear to a thicker milky style

1 Like

Means you were doing a great job!

5 Likes

Thanks for the updates… I will look up the links but think like alot of you say its nothing to be worried about and i must be doing something right in that department :joy:

That’s her cumming I do the same almost every time x

2 Likes

Hopefully it is… As recently my OH has been enjoying sex and seems more relaxed… Hopefully it continues… Any other advice appreciated if it is what you say to make the experience better or just keep doing what im doing

Keep at it for now maybe incorporate some toys always helps x

2 Likes

Good idea… Small steps as they say

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea… Would you recommend a womaniser or bullet

1 Like