Fetish pinwheel

Hey all....

We got the pinwheel in the 3 for 15 bondage offer.. Never used one before so wanted to try one out before getting a more advanced style... It squeaks as it rolls and also it sometimes gets stuck and doesn't do the full 360.. Which when pressure is applied doesn't feel the nicest, well I quite liked it.. He didn't... Anyway, is this normal or not? Like I sd before we are new to them so not sure how the item generally behaves..

Thanks x

hi,

Mine squeaks. I have the 3 headed pinwheel. Mine does rotatate 360 but I suspect it's because I use quite a bit of pressure. It felt sharp when I first bought it but the more I've played with it the less "dangerous" it's felt.

Not sure I've been tons of help but it sounds like it's behaving like mine does.

kitty x

my pinwheel squeaks but my more expensive pinwheels don't... I don't have the issue with the wheel sticking though...

I personally don't like the pinwheel been used any other way then lightly to tease my skin... used this way it makes any other stroke or touch feel so much more intense maybe try teasing your OH lightly with it and then add kisses and gentle touches with different objects like feathers... he might enjoy the lighter pressure off the pinwheel more and then you could slowly build up the pressure you apply xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21845

That's the one I have.... He likes squeaks.. Says it adds to it... I'm not one for noises like that but it's not the worst kind of noise either.. It only really get stuck if pressure is applied and that's the way I like it : / It's a good little item to introduce you to them but wanting a sharper one I think...

That's the one I thought you meant :) even when I dig it into my skin it doesn't stop... just double checked that for you

I prefer my sharper pinwheel gives a more prickly sensation when being dragged across the skin... The 7 row one is a good addition but not my favourite :)

Nope this one sticks even when a lot of pressure isn't applied... : /

doesn't sound right to me mine doesn't stick at all :)

and I'm with you I find the squeak puts me off and I tend not to use it as often as the others :/

:( wd40 lol :)

1 Like

Send it back get the deluxe one instead.

Sum Sub wrote:

Send it back get the deluxe one instead.

I don't want to contact customer care... I've already had two replacements.. A leaky egg and a snapped cock ring... So really don't want to... : /

lol send it back for an exchange

Puddleduck wrote:

Nope I'm gonna bare with it :) I'm sure with use it will loosen out.

i understand your "guilt" about returning items. I keep feeling like that. Excellent customer service can feel wrong.

kitty x

BDSM-curious wrote:

i understand your "guilt" about returning items. I keep feeling like that. Excellent customer service can feel wrong.

kitty x

This sums up exactly how I feel :) lol. thanks x

MiLfAnDmOnKeY wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

Nope I'm gonna bare with it :) I'm sure with use it will loosen out.
send it back Lovehoney won't mind :) xx

I doubt LHCC will mind at all; after all, they'd rather know their customers are satisfied and happy, than the alternative.

I've been intrigued by pinwheel for a little while and I'd imagine squeaks and sticks can be at least, distracting, at most, downright unpleasant! Perhaps a blast of WD-40 might cure the immediate problem, but wheels are supposed to, y'know, turn and it seems to me that it doing otherwise would spoil the fun.

I'd still like to give them a try sometime, but reading about this little problem gives me pause, if I'm honest.

Wouldn`t lube be safer than WD40?

I'm gonna try it a few more times... If sticking continues I'll contact them :) ya 2 of mine were on same order too C&E.

MiLfAnDmOnKeY wrote:

I'm gonna try it a few more times... If sticking continues I'll contact them :) ya 2 of mine were on same order too C&E.

Please do!

If you're not happy, we're not happy.

So if you're still not convinced, please drop us a line and we'll arrange a refund/exchange for you :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

MiLfAnDmOnKeY wrote:

Please do!

If you're not happy, we're not happy.

So if you're still not convinced, please drop us a line and we'll arrange a refund/exchange for you :)

Thanks Jess... :) I'm gonna give it another few goes and see if not I'll get in contact thank you :)