Fierce

How great is this range? I think every item looks incredible.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/fierce/

I normally pick two or three items from each Lovehoney range but I think I want seven from Fierce ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I LOVE the look of this range 😍

I was lucky enough to be sent a couple of these to review. Let me just say they are as stunning in real life as they in pictures. Out of the two I received my fave was the plunging V!

I had an email ad but didn’t know the range was now live.

Not so much my kind of thing but would probably drive MrR wild, so I’ll have a closer look... quite like the idea of a catsuit - missing from our repertoire at the mo - but the idea of ‘zip around ‘ makes a certain part of me shrink back in terror ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Anyone bought anything, yet?

One of the items I had, had clips all the way around. Surprisingly it's not as bad as one would think. I am trim downstairs but certainly still have hair, I was worried it pinch or pull but not the case at all! I felt super sexy in it!

The new Fierce range looks sooo good! Trying to pursued my OH to get some

Great looking range, may need to make a purchase😉

Ahhh it is fabulous isn’t it? I love wet-look, personally I found it surprisingly flattering on my chubby figure. Never gets the recognition it should do as a material, always seems to get treated like leather or latex’s poorer cousin.

Stuff looks absolutely gorgeous. Love it.

I have the Captivated Ruffle Bra Set and it's so sexy and looks stunning on.

Has anyone bought anything from this yet, I like the look of the catsuit but unsure on the sizing, i am a UK12, which is medium but in the reviews someone suggested a 12 was a large by the size chart, do the reviews include US customers as that would make sense.

Oh they have some stunning pieces in this collection. I love the bodycon dress, it's beautiful.

Nice.

I love that bodycon dress too...

Mmm... very nice indeed.

Love the look of the Halterneck Bustier set.

Some very nice looking stuff, may have to purchase!