Find a girl to do things with

hi

was wondering how you would be able to find a girl to go out with and do things with, want to be able to do all the girlfriend things with but dont want kids or to share the usual couples things (there is a difference between that and sharing occasional things) or to live together 24/7.

what can be done until youre no longer working every weekend and have a better quality of life which youre hanging out for place to sell which may take a while.

also was wondering how you could find a friend or someone you know or a friend of a friend who may be happy to go out with you and dress up with you and also do it like a wedding or school formal until you can find a girl.

how would you find a girl who would be happy to dance with you like a wedding or school formal, last time that had gotten to experience that was 18 years ago and havent had much chance since, latest chance was in 2014 and none since.

last time that had been to a wedding was at a aunts wedding there were coronavirus restrictions preventing dancers other than the couple (some of you may remember the restrictions) and the only wedding coming up is interstate and cant afford to travel and theres no others coming up.

for the younger sister figure how would you get a younger sister figure and get to see her go to school formals or 18th or 21st, what could be done.

what could be done about the girl without constantly hiring a companion until youre no longer working every weekend.

just hoping to have someone to talk to

thanks

1 Like

Wasn’t this tread closed :woman_shrugging:t2: asking the Same question over and over again doesn’t change the answers that you were already given!

2 Likes

I feel like it should be… it’s quite creepy to want to have ‘a younger sister figure’.

3 Likes

I think this is the third time you have started a topic of this exact same question.
The answers will all be the same, if you don’t take the excellent advice our members have already have given you, and keep making excuses as to why you can’t, things will never change.
Also, as mentioned a lot of what you require comes across as creepy.

2 Likes

I suggest you have a read of the fantastic advice already given to you in your previous topic:

This thread was closed for a reason and we will not be starting another. I am closing this thread now, please do not start another on this topic.

7 Likes