First gay experience...40 too late?

Stupid post and sure the are lots of posts already. I’m separated from a heterosexual relationship and want to start relationship with a man. Yeah yeah heard it all before. However from ansmall community and without being the only gay in the village wondered how others ventured out?

Don’t have any specific advice for this topic but will happily bump this thread for those that might. What I do know however is that it’s never too late!

have you thought about using an app like Grindr just to meet other likeminded males? There is someone out there for everyone, my new neighbour has just moved in with her female partner, she had been married to a man for 38 years prior to him divorcing her and she decided on a change of scenery, it took her a year to meet this lady but they seem very very happy ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) All the best x

I agree to that it’s never too late to experiment as after all life is about living and becoming new versions of ourselves. I’m on Grindr and would recommend that definitely for getting to know more about others who’s nearby, tinder, chappy and even plenty of fish is useful too if you want to experience the online dating thing.. Only downsides I have with Grindr is most men on there are after hookups but never less there is still gems to be found and by far the best app to use for dates and finding local guys. Hope that’s kinda helped you a bit.

Experimenting and understanding your life and everything in it doesn’t have an age, you can go 30-40-50 years without going near the same sex and then all of a sudden your head just wants to test things out. As others have said I would have a look on apps for dating etc and maybe go to a few gay bars to check the clientel, a relationship may not be what you want in the end but just a bit of fun and experimentation. Iv had the privilege to try a lot of different sexual scenarios in my life and it really does feel different being in a same sex and opposite sex relationship. In the end I found my same sex feelings were of curiosity and it was fun while it lasted, I don’t have any need to go back there but it’s defintely worth everyone trying once no matter your gender.

Grindr is good for hookups. Not relationships. You won't find a relationship that isn't founded on sex on grindr. I'd try actual dating apps.

It's never to late to try anything New

I think as we all get older we question our sexuality and desires and become more in tune with fantasies and curiosities.

As times and people become more tolerant with different sexuality we become more open to our own feelings

I'm being to think sexual acts are just sexual acts who ever they are with

Good luck enjoy and be happy with yourself