First Outdoor Experience

Am loving this site already. You have just reminded me how great outdoor can be. We are going to put a plan in place for this :)

lissylou wrote:

crazy horse wrote:

I used to date a farmer, outdoor sex was the norm for us!

Please tell me you have tried the cliché of in/on a pile of hay in a barn! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Afraid not, only silage bales out in the field......

More recently though, my hubby and I did do it in a stable recently door wide open, up against the feed trough!

It's been a while for us too. We used to do it anywhere we could when we were first seeing each other as we didn't have our own place! The best was in the middle of a park sheltering from the rain. Always wear a skirt, just in case you get the urge!!!

I was once fingered under a bridge. It was quite a public spot, friends hung out just around the corner and people did come over to speak to me before realising I was a bit busy.

Much as I never orgasmed, and it was a bit uncomfortable cause I was a little dry, I swear I'd do it all over again, so exhilarating.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

The most outdoor action i've gotten is when we've been on holiday, and it's usually been in the garden of our holiday home.

2 years ago, when we were in Lanzarote for our honeymoon, we came home after a late dinner and sat in the garden, looking up at the stars. It was a clear night, and there was barely any light pollution so you could really see how beautiful the night sky was. That led to an impromptu but amazingly satisfying session on one of the sun loungers, as the sound of the sea lapping the shore was off in the distance. Would love to do that again.

That sounds like something right out of a film. I'm quite jealous :p

My OH wants to have sex underwater but I don't know where we could go to do it ! I don't mind people watching in fact it's a turn on but I'd rather not get arrested: (

My OH wants to have sex underwater but I don't know where we could go to do it ! I don't mind people watching in fact it's a turn on but I'd rather not get arrested: (

Mmmmm I'd love to do it outdoors but never had the sexperience.

Have not had any outdor sex yet though we talk about so often, but we just had sex in my office couple of weeks ago when my OH came to see me, it was great and lucky my office colegue did not arrive until we finished

next experience is outdoors on the first chance it will happen cant wait

I've had outdoor sex a number of times.

1. Over the bonnet of my MG in the midde of a forest

2. On top of a local hill

3. In a tent on numerous occasions - my OH loves that

My first outdoor sex was very unexpected. It was the first time I was going to my boyfriends family home. He took me to this hill, very secluded with absolutely gorgeous views, we were all touchy feely &lead to sex, it has to be one if the best sex we've had, knowing someone could have walked up the one path at any time with us in plain view was very attractive, we then went into a forest nearby as we couldn't control ourselves. Cannot wait to go back, he's changed my mind on the countryside.

Outdoors would definitely tick one off my OH's boxes. We haven't done it yet, but will at some point I'm sure.

OH suggested an outdoor experience. I was not sure, but warmed to the idea and decided to surprise him. One day went to a castle where we had had our wedding photos taken. Lovely day so I wore a skirt, but did not tell him I was without knickers. Walking round the castle, found a quiet spot where I got him to take some pics, slowly revealing my lack of underwear. He could not contain himself and we had a very erotic , animalistic session.It was mindblowing, only later did my sensible girl kick in and I was sure we had been seen.

Haven't has the joy yet but it's on my bucket list! The idea of taking my OH on a hill or the beach is just HECK YEAH!

I've been lucky enough to try it quite a few times, with the first guy I ever had sex with we used to have no choice but outside because our parents had found the condoms and didn't approve of us having sex!

Had some lovely times in fields, and we actually hollowed out a bush next to a lake, which I used to love until I got stung by a wasp mid sex (in my hand, which was right next to my woho!)

When I think about all the impromptue fun I've had outdoors I do smile. I popped out of a training session once, came back in with my button bust off my jeans and then found the button in the mud next training session!

One of our memorable times was in a park over the far side by a railway embankment, she bent over and held the railings while I lifted her dress over her back removed her pants and stuffed them in my pocket and then mounted her from the rear. We were out of view from the others in the park thanks for the surounding bushes, but in full view of the 2-30 from Lichfield !! all I could do was wave to the pasengers as I cum.

She said the walk back to the car was something she won't forget as we smiled and said 'good afternoon' to other park users. Her dirty little secret was that she walked knickerless and could feel the cool air on her wetness.

Just do it.

Enjoy. x

Had some outdoor sex last night, not done it for a whole as don't get a night out very often on our own.....so it went like this...

went for a meal with friends....wife in a silky dress number with black thong....

on the way home she slipped her thong off ( I wanted it if whilst we ate but it didn't happen)

rubbed her clit whilst driving and got and got her wet, drove thru the lanes and found a secluded nature reserve...she sucked me off in the car whilst I reached round and fingered her wet pussy and little ass hole...

we we hopped out the car and I fucked her from behind lifting her dress up and getting her tits out until she came and I blew my load!

fab experience as ever!!!

First time I had outdoor sex was in the woods where a few walking paths are in the middle of the day. Mmm, broad daylight. ;P

It was early spring, so the mosquitos and biting flies were not out yet. The trees were in full green bloom and the shadows covering the forest floor and my bent over body were beautiful. We did it standing with me touching my toes. I wore a miniskirt and at some point, though I don't remember as its been a few years, my breasts popped out of my shirt.

I'll never forget the moment. Invigorating, risky, and amazing. :)

I would love outdoor sex but Chrissy us not keen on the idea