outdoor sex

id love to try outdoor sex with my fella ,anyone done this ?

its one of my fantasys, would love ot try it

Have done it you just need to pick your place carefully,but great fun,the risk of getting caught adds to the excitement x

iv'e always wanted to do it but i never have. i did pleasure myself yesterday when i was sunbathing in my garden and i loved it i now intend to get my hubby outside for outdoor sex!

yes i bet its a thrill doing sex outside my fella and i are going to find some where this weekend to have outdoor sex it is one of my fantasys ...

good luck ;) just hope you find somewere quiet x

we took the dog for a walk across the fields and just couldn't help ourselves, it was fast and furious but what a thrill the thought of being caught !

its very enjoyable, for your first time outdoors id go for somewhere relatively secluded.

have fun!

oh and dress for easy access!

Did it in the woods the other... from behind against a tree. We picked a private spot off the path so we were unlikely to get caught!

Have done it again since, it was off the path but the woods was a lot busier than the last one so we could have been caught! Was exhilarating! xx

I did it in Italy at the top of a mountain Fantastic ! I made my ex cum twice !

here I live in the countryside and have lots of spots just no woman : (

Jimi Duro wrote:

I did it in Italy at the top of a mountain Fantastic ! I made my ex cum twice !

here I live in the countryside and have lots of spots just no woman : (

i live in the contryside i think your just in th e wrong village

Have done it several times over the years - lying on the grass with my partner riding me on top; doggy style on the beach and most recently gave the Mrs a finger job on the beach while the kids were running about. She had to bite her lip quite a bit to stop herself shouting out, so I think that went quite well.

I had the day off work a while back, the kids were at school so my wife & I went for a pub lunch. When we left my wife said drive to a quiet spot, I went down a small lane, stopped in the entrance to someone's field & she gave me a blowjob, all the while I was looking round thinking someone would catch us - when I came I wouldn't have worried if there was a gallery! I want a repeat!

carn't get anougth,, i LOVE it. next time im off work me and the hubby are gonig to do it over the car bonet

i gave my fella a bj on a public foot path a few weeks ago ,he loved it deffo cant wait for outdoor sex now !!!!!!

Love outdoor sex. Had full sex in so many places over the years but the best outdoor sex I ever had was one night in my garden, it had been hot and humid and a storm was brewing and we were half naked because it was so warm and i was feeling horny as hell so I started teasing my oh by flashing my bits to him. Just as we started getting down and dirty the storm came and there we were in the thunder and lightning and pouring rain shagging on the garden bench in the middle of the garden. It was a good few years ago now but still creeps in to my daydreams every so often :)

OMG I'd love to do that over a car. Enjoy :)

Amyb Sorry that post was to you .

OMG I'd love to do that over a car. Enjoy :)

X

Had it in so many places when younger...I've grown to be more scared of being caught the older I've got sadly! A phonebox, a hut for bird watchers, some old ruins. Great fun and so exciting!!!

We've done it a lot outside... Mainly fields or very late at night but still been rumbled by a dogwalker before haha! It's sucha thrill, we've moved to a city now so not as much opportunity but I can't wait to move back to the countryside and frolic in fields again!