First post jiggle Balls

Pleasure Mrs slocum, Arh right. That's such ashame they're not jiggling as I said. I did have to rock back and forth to really get them jiggling, But you running upstairs definantley covers that.

Its defiantly the workout, you'll be able to tell yourself now its been suggested. At first my head ran away with it lol.

Anyway, the jiggling is irrelevant in this case. So yeah keep up the good work. You'll feel the rewards, hubbys always saying I'm going too far (without the details.) But I want heavier, want to be as toned as possible. Its really important to look after these things, they even help with bladder control. What a marvelous creation

And youve got the right idea. Enjoy the rewards.And no problem at all hunni💖xx

This thread is brilliant timing. About to put in an order for heavier jiggle balls and struggled to decide on which set to go for. I have the lovehoney basics jiggle balls and also a set which a slightly heavier at 65g. I get more jiggle from the basics. I cant say it turns me on especially, but I can feel they have made a difference. After having my twins I have especially been concerned about pelvic floor, although I never have had any leaking problems ect so I think I survived that labour pretty well.

I definitely have felt stronger orgasams since using them

Oooh which set are you going for siren?

I've not had leakage either, but totally think prevention is better than cure 👍

I'm sure your pc muscles are great with the weights you've used, and being ready to size up. Kegal balls are great, more important than any toy, due to the health benefits.

I forgot about the orgasms. I remember more at the start of using them, both of our orgasms was more intense. We probably used to the intensity now, or maybe I should size up asap 😄😄😄💖xxx

I ordered the Fifty shades with the interchangeable weights, looking fwd to the new challenge lol

I remember when I bought my first set it being a bit tricky at times to keep them in, esp if I was busy and distracted with the kids

Had a birthday code to use so pretty good value i think and free bath oil too xx

That's a fantastic choice, as theres a combination of balls and grams to choose between which is excellent, especially for finding the best selection. And I reckon its value for money because of that. Added to the free bath oil and bday discount, great deal.

The silicone is lovely, they're simple to use, and clean. The only real fault I had with the Lovehoney basics was cleaning, getting inside all the grooves. Also the strings impossible to clean properly. That with me being me thought with lots of use the string would get weaker and break. It didn't, they were excellent and I still own them to this day, occasionally I'll use them for a change. Lol! But I'd still rate them 4/5, maybe even 4.5, because the difference they made to the pc muscles along with the orgasm benefits. An awesome invention 😄😄

Happy upcoming birthday hunni, hope its everything you wish for and lots more 😙💖xx

I really love my LH basics, know what you mean about the string thou. Def time to try with heavier ones though. Thanks for the birthday wishes, was last week and was well looked after xx

Nice profile picture Siren 😙
I'm taken by them too, can't bring myself to throw them out as I still use them. I'll probably buy another set as they're a great price and totally introduced me into the wonderful things these exercisers do!
For sure on the heavier ones, as soon as they stop becoming a challenge its totally worth sizing up. I've been meaning to go heavier for some time now but keep getting distracted by the sales 😍😍

Going to try to make this thread my inspiration to size up as I definitely need to. Although I still use the fsog ones regularly, I know that regular use pays off big time 😄😄

That's lovely to hear hunni 😄😄😄 sorry I think I missed it on the thread (been totally off-track lately.) Happy to get the chance to send belated wishes 💖xx

Update: I persevered with them and no pain (yay) and can leave them in as long as i want.

I think it depends where on my cycle I am so just avoid the few days before even though i dont normally have any pain or cramps but maybe the two things combined were causing the problem.

Still no jiggling but not a deal breaker, quite amusing though trying to get them to jiggle.

Happy days