First "real" anal play for us.

Well we did it last night, after probably months of talking about it and slowly working up to it we finally penetrated my ass last night. After the advice I got here I thought others may benefit and also enjoy reading about our first experience. Hope that's ok.

OH has had a bit of experience in the past but we had never done anything together as I had a very bad experience when I was younger that was metally scarring and put me off any kind of anal play. It has taken a long time to get over this mental block but with some encouragement from my amazing partner we did it.

Been working up from touching and rimming for a little while now, getting me used to having it touched. This week we ordered our first butt plug in preparation for taking things further.

We hadn't planned to use it right away, OH had suggested doing some finger penetration first to get me used to relaxing my ass but things got out of hand during our play session. I was using a vibe on my clit and had cum a couple of times, OH suggested he use the vibe while I used my fingers and sneakily started to rub the vibe over my ass while I was playing. It felt really good and suddenly I just blurted out I wanted the use the butt plug lol, not like me at all I am normally too shy for that.

OH was shocked but agreed, he was incredibly gentle and patient and with plenty of lube and a few minutes of gentle pushing the butt plug was inside me. It all went a lot better than I had worred in my head and we were both really pleased.

I had another orgasm with it inside me and then OH fucked me while it was in me. The feeling was much more intense for both us, especially his orgasm as he said it put pressure on his cock while he was cumming in me.

So massive success for our first attempt which is awesome and we can look forward to future experimenting.

Congrats - glad you enjoyed it, because that's what it's all about.

We got to the final hurdle last night and I was invited to penetrate my wife. She took all of me without any complaint.

Congrats to you. I am a long way from taking my OH and I am not sure if I ever will but you never know.

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

Congrats to you. I am a long way from taking my OH and I am not sure if I ever will but you never know.

We were at that point yesterday morning. Not quite sure what happened, but wasn't going to decline!!

Wish the oh would let me play

Aww that's lovely you've achieved your breakthrough cutecountrygirl. I've tried it once with an ex-boyfriend who was well endowed and he didn't get far....too painful. My husband and I tried a few years ago but I couldn't cope. Maybe a bit at a time is the way to go.... as I would like to try it again. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Well done Cutecountygirl! Your first anal play is a bit of a sexual landmark. Some people never get there, others take time, but once you've done it and liked it then it becomes part of your normal play.

Keep evolving and maybe you'll try - and enjoy - his cock in place of that butt-plug one day.

Bit more fun last night but this time the OH tried it in him. Despite him having more experience me (though not much since we got together) it was actually a little bit more difficult for him than it was for me lol.

With some gentle persuasion though we got it in and the experience was quite intense he said.

The thing with anal is, you need to start small and slow. Even that will hurt to start with. Relaxation really is the key. The more tense you are when it goes in, the harder it will be. Get used to small which could take weeks or months, then gradually work larger which will give a much more intense feeling. I used to struggle to get anything bigger than very average size but now I've had years of playing I can get a fairly large dildo /dick inside me which feels awesome. Even now though if something or someone has too much girth, I still can't take it. I think everyone has an ultimate limit.

Michael777 wrote:

The thing with anal is, you need to start small and slow. Even that will hurt to start with. Relaxation really is the key. The more tense you are when it goes in, the harder it will be. Get used to small which could take weeks or months, then gradually work larger which will give a much more intense feeling. I used to struggle to get anything bigger than very average size but now I've had years of playing I can get a fairly large dildo /dick inside me which feels awesome. Even now though if something or someone has too much girth, I still can't take it. I think everyone has an ultimate limit.

Disagree with the second sentence.

The first thing I had up my bottom was put in by a doctor as part of a medical test, looked very large at the time but with lube at slow insertion didn't hurt at all, of course there is no need for pain.

When I started with anal play years latter it was a lot smaller, with a lot of lube (as suggested above), still didn't hurt, there is no need for it to hurt.

As to whether you decide to set goals on 'How big can you go?', that is up to you, not something we enjoy.

Well a further update on our adventures. After getting the firs initial penetration out of they way I have been feeling a lot happier about anal play but we have not really had time to do much in that area.

Last night though we were having a nice cuddle and some gentle touching and the OH was rubbing my bum and then started to lightly stroke my ass. Normally he would do this with my pussy but he just concnetrated on my ass and I admitted it actually felt really nice. After a while we moved in a comfy position with my ass propped up and with a lubed finger he started to increase the pressure but without any penetration. It really did feel good and the OH commented that he could feel me relaxing, loosening up and getting a little puffy. He moved around and started to use his tongue and that really started to feel incredible, I started to make the kind of moaning noise I normally only do from clit stim, he was obviously loving this and incresed the speed and pleasure until I was aching for his tongue on my clit. By this time was pussy was dripping wet, I don't think I have ever got that wet without direct stim, it was amazing. The resulting orgasms from the oral he gave me were super intense.

Really pleased with how things are going, I am definitely starting to enjoy that kind of stimulation more as my worries are decreasing. In the past I was already terrified that with sroing he might slip a finger by accident but now I know that isn't a bad thing so I can relax more, in turn that means i can enjoy rimming more.

Can't thank this forum enough for all the advice I have received and tips I have read!

Great stuff, sounds like you found the right pace for you. It is addictive, especially once you get over the initial inhibitions. Do you think you might try some anal stimulation or penetration while solo?

And, is you guy open to anal on him? 

Amazing news Cutecountrygirl.... thats really encouraging.... thanks for sharing! :)

Unlikely, on my own I don't get any kind of urge for that sort of play, in fact I do masturbate often in general.

I think it will always be a shared experience.

As to my OH, yes he is keen to explore on him, he has had some exerience with past partners but it's been a long time now he is interested in exploring with me and while I am nervous I will do it.

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

Unlikely, on my own I don't get any kind of urge for that sort of play, in fact I do masturbate often in general.

I think it will always be a shared experience.

As to my OH, yes he is keen to explore on him, he has had some exerience with past partners but it's been a long time now he is interested in exploring with me and while I am nervous I will do it.

A small butt plug can feel nice when playing on your own?

Oops just realised that should have said "I don't masturbate often"

Well done! It takes lots of build up but well worth it! It's a great feeling and can be so pleasurable for both of you. Me and the OH really got into anal play last year but up to recently haven't done it for ages, so to his surprise on the weekend I 'invited' him to have a bit of bum fun!!! Let's just say I forgot how much I enjoyed it!

It's great that you have overcome your hesitations.

Anal isn't for everyone butt (couldn't not lol) if you are comfortable then enjoy. There are a great array of anal toys to explore.

Lube, lube, lube is a must whatever you play with and check which lube suits you and the toys (depends on what they are made of).

Have fun

Sounds like you are starting to have lots of slightly unexoected bum fun Cutecountry girl.

My OH is totally opposed to any form of anal stimulation let alone penetration, she simply finds it a total turn off. It is a shame because I would love to stimulate her bum hole and slip a finger inside every now and then, but its definitely a no-go area!

The last time I tried it she was very nearly at orgasm from oral stimulation of her pussy and her juices had made her bum very wet and slippery, my finger actually slipped inside without me thinking about it and that was instantly the end of our fun for the night. She literally puched me away, told me I had spoiled the moment, turned over and went to sleep!

I'm so pleased for you! I'm also moving / have moved into the camp of enjoying anal play, just the once though, haven't had an opportunity since last week. We've done it probably 10 times before but that has always been the result of copious amounts of alcohol and it was never enjoyable for me (once we were on a hillside in the night and I screamed, house lights started to turn on and we had to leg it away pretty damn sharpish - we giggle about it now but holy shit, it hurt!).

Last week in the morning we were spooning and he started caressing me from behind, went in my vagina with fingers then his penis and I just said the angle wasn't working for me for 'that hole', cue a bit of anal play - real slow, lots of lube, one finger became 2, 3, then him. We ended up doggy and he came in my arse. It was all very surprisingly pleasurable for me. I have never ever orgasmed through penetrative sex but think I possibly could through anal play - is that even a thing?!!!!

oh howlerap - that made me laugh, I'm so sorry!