First thing you notice?

Another recruit to the “eyes and smile” brigade here. Sex/gender identity doesn’t come into it for me. I’m lucky that way. :wink:

I’m definitely a smile/lips kinda person :grin::kiss:

Eyes, even moreso now everyone is wearing masks!

Bum, closely followed by smile

Smiley face, hair, not looking shifty.

1 Like

Definitely eyes and smile

eyes, bum and smile

Absolutely teeth. If the teeth aren’t good I can’t go any further. Which I know isn’t kind.

My mum once told me (when I was single) to change my ways and go for someone I like on paper, because it’s about personality etc, dated a nice guy for a few months but when it came to doing anything (at all, holding hands/sex) literally couldn’t do it. So I have to have that immediate physical attraction before anything else.

Eyes, and sense of humour. If we can’t laugh together, it definitely won’t work, in or out the bed!

Eyes and laugh for me. Though they have to have clean hands. Calloused, scarred or rough is fine (and attractive) but dirty skin or snaggly/dirty nails is a big turn off for me - I immediately feel grossed out if I imagine them touching me

Breasts don’t care whether big or small they are all beautiful

So it was you checking out my chest yesterday! :wink:

With Mrs Chimp it’s normally the smell.

Just to get little bursts of energy from randomly passing women in the street I like to look at their asses. :bum2:

Bum but in my wife’s case noticed her hair first then bum then boobs

1 Like