What "looks" attract you?

I know they say its not in the "looks" but they are the first thing you see before you get to know someone, I only ask and I hope this doesn't sound weird but I find the "boy" look in girls extremely attractive, girls like Frankie Sandford I would say have the boy look, a new friend I just made on twitter has the boy look and to me is very pretty, I love short hair on girls theres a bit of innocence too, theres a girl where I work that most won't look at because they say she looks like a boy but I find her so hot, i realised most of my partners over the years have looked simular and when my OH has her hair cut short she does too and it does that little extra for me! Now I'm not gay or even bi but this look really does it for me!
So I was wondering what does it for you? X

in men i like mascuilinity, like an alpha male, my OH is tall and broad but his persona is also really dominant and confident. in girls i like cuteness, small and slim, but not skinny, either mousy blond or red hair, and kind of shy. basically i like a man to protect me but i like to protect my girl :P

Young and fun95 wrote:

in men i like mascuilinity, like an alpha male, my OH is tall and broad but his persona is also really dominant and confident. in girls i like cuteness, small and slim, but not skinny, either mousy blond or red hair, and kind of shy. basically i like a man to protect me but i like to protect my girl :P

And I thought you was straight 95! ;-x

I guess I'm kind of the opposite of the original poster. I love absolute femininity - long hair for girls is a must for me. I guess with girls I love conventional beauty, which seems a bit unfashionable these days, but for me the sexiest girls I've ever seen have been working at lapdancing clubs.

I'm meant to be bi, but honestly I can't say what I find attractive in men, because physically I basically don't. In attractiveness I'm all about girls.

im much more into men, I'm super fussy with girls i actually fancy. me and OH went to a strip club together once though and i went all giggly because i fancied one of the girls though lol

Young and fun95 wrote:

im much more into men, I'm super fussy with girls i actually fancy. me and OH went to a strip club together once though and i went all giggly because i fancied one of the girls though lol

You need to change your profile then chick! Lol X

Yes man wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

ah it says straight because im in a heterosexual relationship and i sort of use the account on behalf of us both, like reviews come from us both and testers are for us both kind of thing lo

Young and fun95 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

ah it says straight because im in a heterosexual relationship and i sort of use the account on behalf of us both, like reviews come from us both and testers are for us both kind of thing lo

Surely your OH knows your Bi, I know my OH is! X

Im completely straight, I like my men to b men if that makes sense, broad shoulders, muscular, not to bothered on hair colour ... im a bit of a judgemental type when it come to clothing I can usually tell before if we are gunna get along... I know I shouldnt but yeah x

Yes man wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

yeah he knows lol we're planning a threesome one day, were both super fussy. but i feel like when im in a relationship, im only seually attracted to him, although i find women attractive i'd never flirt with or sleep with anyone but my OH, which is part of the reason Im struggling with th ethreesome, i know he wants it but its like id feel weird being sexual wit someone other than him. so sometimes i consider myself straight and sometimes im bi :P

Young and fun95 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

yeah he knows lol we're planning a threesome one day, were both super fussy. but i feel like when im in a relationship, im only seually attracted to him, although i find women attractive i'd never flirt with or sleep with anyone but my OH, which is part of the reason Im struggling with th ethreesome, i know he wants it but its like id feel weird being sexual wit someone other than him. so sometimes i consider myself straight and sometimes im bi :P

If your not completely happy with the threesome idea don't do it, believe me it causes too many problems in the long term, you all need to be 100% sure, if one isn't don't do it! As for the bi thing, me and the OH are in our 20th year of a committed relationship but she doesn't mind my profile saying she's bi because she is, she just looks now but doesn't touch. X

I'm going to quote my favourite TV show to answer that question: ruggedly handsome. Think of a blend of Nathan Fillion and Clive Owen and you got my type. Tall, broad shoulders, piercing eyes, bright smile...

No seriously, I've got a thing for older men. My OH is only four months older than me but looks ten years older than he actually is, no one would ever say he's only 26, with the thick beard, body hair and the way he speaks. That's what made me look at him with a different eye, when I met him, I thought he was a lot older than me.

And then there's Stana Katic that makes doubt of my heterosexuality every time I watch Castle.

Skitty wrote:

I guess I'm kind of the opposite of the original poster. I love absolute femininity - long hair for girls is a must for me. I guess with girls I love conventional beauty, which seems a bit unfashionable these days, but for me the sexiest girls I've ever seen have been working at lapdancing clubs.

I'm meant to be bi, but honestly I can't say what I find attractive in men, because physically I basically don't. In attractiveness I'm all about girls.

I'm pretty much the same - I'm not bisexual, but I can't see that makes much difference. In women I'm usually attracted to 'conventional' femininity and beauty. I love long hair, especially dark - something to run my fingers through and curls are nice. I'm also attracted to a woman with an intelligent, soft, kind face, and I find glasses oddly sexy, but I also like curves, too.

Taller than me (seeing I am just 5'6 1/2" most men fall into this category) and heavier than me - I guess this is so because I (desperately) want to feel like a "normal girl", basically, I would rather receive a bear-hug rather than feel like a bulky bear myself. A guy who carries a bit of extra weight but who also has a bit of muscle underneath it would be ideal; I am fairly heavy but I like sports and can run a 1/2 marathon or bike 120+ km - unsurprisingly enough, I am most attracted to guys who would be a bit similar in this respect.

Otherwise... well, I am not much into anyone with lots of large tattoos or piercings (guess that makes me a bit old-fashioned nowadays, lol) and I prefer short hair on a man. I know this is a bit bizzare but glasses, on the other hand, are a minor plus (everyone in our family wears glasses and I guess I am just used to this).

A girl can dream, I guess, even if she never really finds anyone who wouldn't find her unattractive.

Height and then the eyes

Dark hair short, I hate lng hair on men height.

Johnny Depp :)

alternative and laid back. Good hair too

I like girls with long hair at least down to their shoulders and I do like coloured hair i.e. red or purple but don't mind natural blonde or brunette hair. I like them to be somewhat girly in terms of wearing make up and clothing, but I also like a little bit of the rock/alternative look to them as well although not too many tattoos even though I have and like tattoos plus not many peircings either as surprisingly to some people I am not a big fan of them.

Not every girl is going get all dressed up, just to go the shops, walk the dog or whatever so the casual look is something I love, whether it's a t-shirt or even a tank top paired with some jeans, it does it for me.

Honestly though, whilst I can be attracted to a certain look it's not the be all and end all for me. In the past I've fallen in love, had a crush on or just been attracted to girls who haven't had the look that I usually like, but have been attractive to me in other ways.

I have a real thing for when a girl is dressed really classy but has an accessory that screams sex

Like a business suit with some super sexy heals or a leather jacket

I have been oddly turned on by some women in religious dress that clearly have a wild side when you catch a glimpse of their heels!

I think it is the suggestion and the fact they aren't just full on tarred up!

I'm a sucker for dark hair and dark eyes. That sultry smokey look is enough to turn me into as near a dribbling wreck as makes no difference. Luckily for me, Mrs Boss is dark haired and dark eyed. Doubly lucky for me she seems to be into tall, slim, dumb guys.