First Time Pussy and Penis Pumping

Just thought I'd throw in my first post.
About to go try out some new pumping toys, first time pumpers, any advise? Or fun tales to share?
Just wanted to brag really though

1 Like

Hi, you can find existing threads by using the search bar in the community page. Here is a thread on penis pumps http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/5570-penis-pumps/ and here's one on pussy pumps http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/558356-pussy-pumping/

Enjoy :)

always wanted to try but not brave enough lol

Hope you enjoy yourself we love pumps they are fantastic though I would say two things it works better if your hairless and use plenty of lube

Hope you enjoy yourself we love pumps they are fantastic though I would say two things it works better if your hairless and use plenty of lube

All I can say is WOW, WOW,WOW! So much fun, so hot. May have over done it on the penis pump for a first go, but I don't care. My better half has been a Squirter for a few months now, but holy crap I've never experienced something like that before. Honestly I was soaked from being water boarded literally countless times, the entire bed was flooded and I was left wondering how she could possibly have stored so much fluid in her body.
So much fun, I highly recommend.

1 Like

Both are toys that need practice, even if you got great results first time, keep with them and you'll reap rewards, you may find you need a bigger cup/size for ypur pussy pump after a short while, as it can fill up quite easily.

my oh squirts so much we had to buy a pvc bed cover from lovehoney !

I don't seem to get any results from my pussy pump. I think it could be due to an excessive mound getting in the way. *sigh*

i do better with my magic wand !

charliemichelle wrote:

i do better with my magic wand !

i rarely use mine now, just gone off it. Think I over used it in the first couple of years of having it

shame but there s always more toys out there to try?

charliemichelle wrote:

shame but there s always more toys out there to try?

yea I've recently bought the we-vibe tango, but can't get on with it at the mo. I prefer using my happy rabbit 2.

women and are toys lol