First time swinging

Well thank you all for the advice guys. I tried on all my lingerie twice and went with an old secret tester set. I'd post a pic but not sure if they ended up selling it or might do so I won't just in case ;)

Everyone at the party was lovely and respectful. Didn't use any of my condoms as they were well stocked but they arrived on time so thanks leanne! Even brought them along in the lil drawstring bag you sent :)

Not going to go into explicit details but I very much enjoyed myself and look forward to more swinging in the future!

Glad you enjoyed the experience and also (and more importantly) you returned safe.

The Real Mr Grey wrote:

Glad you enjoyed the experience and also (and more importantly) you returned safe.

It was all very safe :) There was a security guy who kept checking in and told me when I came in that I don't have to do anything at all and I don't have to do anything I'm uncomfortable with. All the men were very nice and respectful and happy to use condoms for everything like I asked :)

So glad you had a good safe experience Monday. 😊

So pleased for you!

I'm glad you had a brilliant time

Really wanna try this out with my partner but dont know the first place to start :/?

Shane&Gemmz wrote:

Really wanna try this out with my partner but dont know the first place to start :/?

Have you discussed with your OH? If they're up for it too I recommend making a couples profile on Fabswingers. Only answer and send messages together. Also think about what sort of things you want. Would you prefer to meet large numbers of people at parties or clubs or would you prefer finding another couple or person to meet up with privately (after a social drink perhaps). I prefer the parties/clubs idea for the safety of it because I feel a bit more vulnerable as a single girl but see what you guys prefer :)

Glad you enjoyed it.
Wow, makes me think of going to one now... ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Sounds like you had a great time - good on ya!!!!

Xxxxx

I've been looking at fabswingers and it's utterly terrifying! I've already had to block the single men. :( I think I need to go along to an event near me to meet some people.

Caliente wrote:

I've been looking at fabswingers and it's utterly terrifying! I've already had to block the single men. :( I think I need to go along to an event near me to meet some people.

are you the mythical creature everyone is looking for?

We always fantasise about swinging but don't think we would in reality!

Not something that would work in my world but it would certainly inject some variety for those that partake.

Sum Sub wrote:

are you the mythical creature everyone is looking for?

It would appear I am.

The men are mostly awful. Makes the social media outlet that cannot be mentioned look like a gentlemans' club.

I filtered out singles so only couples can message me, but it seems to be the husbands that are doing all the chatting, and that makes me a little suspicious. I don't think it's what I was looking for. Will find another way. A party or event might be the way to go.

Caliente wrote:

We know what you mean. We used to be on there and the amount of guys that you have to block is unreal. We opened a second facebook profile and got an extra mobile phone to keep everything seperate, that way if we had given out our number and he turned out to be a problem we would just change the sim card.

We did meet 1 or 2 decent guys after a few months and had a few meets with 1 guy before he got deployed. Mrs Badger did most of the talking with the guys and we were normaly together when we were chatting.

Caliente wrote:

I filtered out singles so only couples can message me, but it seems to be the husbands that are doing all the chatting, and that makes me a little suspicious. I don't think it's what I was looking for. Will find another way. A party or event might be the way to go.

It can be overwhelming but I still accept single men and am meeting one who seems wonderful and genuine next week. I only advise to respond to people who are photo AND meeting verified in person. Starting at a well established (check reviews and organizer veris) club or party is NY advice :) have fun! X

Badger73 - everyone is so pushy! Maybe I've just been spoiled by the kindness and respect on Lovehoney. Glad you found some good people. Deployed .... in uniform?....oh there goes another fetish lol

MondaySixteeth - thanks so much for the advice. I've looked at the events and there might be something for me there. Still a bit scared about going on my own, but I'll have to get over that! Hope your meet up goes well. x

Caliente wrote:

Badger73 - everyone is so pushy! Maybe I've just been spoiled by the kindness and respect on Lovehoney. Glad you found some good people. Deployed .... in uniform?....oh there goes another fetish lol

MondaySixteeth - thanks so much for the advice. I've looked at the events and there might be something for me there. Still a bit scared about going on my own, but I'll have to get over that! Hope your meet up goes well. x

The one I went to I was by myself and was so nervous but I had a great time :) just have to bite the bullet xx