First time toy user, looking for some tips (pun intended)

Hi there! Just got a new butt plug (and lube), first time getting into anal play. When my booty buddy is inserted, which direction does the curved end point to? Pointing forward or backward? The former is a bit uncomfortable, and the latter leaves the toy, well, dirty when I pull it out…

The intended direction I think is pointing forward but our bodies are all different what works for one may not be perfect for another. Experiment with different toys and positions you’ll soon find what gets you going.
As far as cleanliness is concerned"dirt" is a reality in anal play I usually go to the toilet about an hour before I intend to insert anything into my bum and find this eliminates most or all of the mess.
Enjoy your journey into the world of anal sex. :+1:

3 Likes

Whichever feels best for you, you could always use a douche to wash yourself out 1st…

2 Likes

I’ll keep experimenting then thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

Having it face towards the front about 2 cm in puts pressure on the prostate, also referred to as the male G spot or P spot. Stimulating the prostate can create powerful orgasms.

1 Like

I can’t really say how to position it as I don’t have a prostate. If you don’t like it when the plug comes out dirty, you can always invest in a douche. You fill these with warmish water, put a little bit of lube around the insertible part, insert it and press the lower half over and over again until all the water is out. Sit there on the toilet for a few minutes to let all the water run out of your anus. It is suggested to do this only about once a week (I think) as it can damage your anus if you do it too much. Just remember, though, that you are inserting something in to your anus to be kept in there for a while. The toy coming out dirty is a normal thing because it’s an anus. I don’t really see the need for myself to douche when I’m on my own but I will if I’m going to be doing butt stuff with someone.

3 Likes

Hi sharbur, I’ve found that it comes out clean if the curved end is facing forward. I’m not an anatomy expert, but I think getting a douche will be helpful cuz my partner and I plan on trying butt stuff.

100% better when facing forward, even better when I’m standing bent over and it adds that little extra pressure. I haven’t yet experienced the full body orgasm that drew me to these toys without, erm, choking the chicken at the same time.