First time wearing Sexy Underwear.

I have just bought a suspender belt and stockings to surprise my man when I go home to visit him. I am a little nervouse about wearing them as I have never done that before. I am also excited.

He is my first relationship in a long time and as its a long distance I want him to have good memories about the time we do spend togither.

I don't know weather to wear them under my clothes when I meet him and maybe give him a little peek when we are out or change into them at home. uys what do you think should I give him a little peek before hand of give him a surprise when he undresses me?

oh I would wear them out...i feel so sexy in them.

Give him a peak and a promise of what is to come....

Ooh definately wear them out and give him a glimpse...

There's nothing better than anticipation, for both of you, and it'll help to create stronger memories for when you're apart again...

Out:)

Peek;)

Mmmmmm:)

If you're enjoying the thought of wearing the suspender belt and stockings underneath when you go out, then I'd suggest that you go for it, as long as it doesn't distract you too much. You'll then have the luxury of being able to decide if/when to give your OH a sneaky peek as things develop. You may find that an ideal opportunity presents itself -- if so, then it'll be a fantastic surprise and a highly memorable moment for your OH.

Good luck, anyway, and have fun! :-)

Agree wear them out and give him a sneek peek,I wore some thongs out at the time my other half didn't know i liked wearing different sexy underwear,So in the pub i told her what i was wearing she didn't belive me at first that was untill i gave her a sneak peek in the corner of the pub,She loved it after that i was teasing her all night hehehe

Well they arrived today in the post and I tryed them on. They are very comfy and make me feel really sexy. I cant wait to wear them for him. We had a skype date today and I really wanted to show him them, but I decided not to as I want to get a reward of having fun with him in them. Only 4 weeks till I am home.

Poppicat wrote:

Well they arrived today in the post and I tryed them on. They are very comfy and make me feel really sexy. I cant wait to wear them for him. We had a skype date today and I really wanted to show him them, but I decided not to as I want to get a reward of having fun with him in them. Only 4 weeks till I am home.

which ones did u go for??

Enjoy! I wouldn't show them him until you give him a peak!

I didn't start wearing stockings until my mid thirties, i've got lots now!! Always feel great in them.

The outdoor peek is by far the sexiest......a quick look but cant touch if in too much a public place.....the wait till you get home will be worth it.

kinky_couple_uk wrote:

Poppicat wrote:

which ones did u go for??

I bought the Classified lace frount microfiber suspernders in black and fishnet stockings. And I have just ordered the Fantasy half cup bra cami set.

Hi poppicat i hope you and your fella enjoy your new sexy undies. when i'm wearing stockings and suspenders they never fail to make me feel sexy.

I really cant wait to wear them for him. I am home on the 22nd but I dnt get to see him until the 23rd. I am planning a really special evening for us both. I will let you all know how it goes.

if you want to wear them out i'd suggest getting used to them by wearing them under clothes for a while, as it is a strange feeling at first