First Time

Day off, bored so thought I would try some of the OH toys. Must admit riding a rabbit is quite fun.😉
Thought it would hurt like hell but once it slipped in it was great.
Anybody else out there tried this?

I would say if you're using your girlfriend's toys, you really need to tell her, from a hygiene point of view. I would hate to use a dildo or vibrator that had been used by someone for anal use.

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself, but buy some of your own toys to experiment.

I cleaned thoroughly after use😀 Heart was pounding as was exhilarating

I'm sorry but no way would I want to use a toy vaginally after it has been used anally. Just no!

And I'm not a clean freak. If you really must use her toy, use a condom 👍

The toy might be made out of a porous material and therefore harbor bacteria. I would suggest you invest in an anal dildo and a prostate massager if you like anal stimulation.

Sounds like you had a great time experimenting, but I must agree with the above. Your lady must know what you have done. It can cause nasty surprises for her otherwise!! Not something anyone would wish on a partner, I'm sure!

I agree with the other guys here. You realy need to confess to her and offer to buy replacement toys.. Toys should not be used both normally and then for anal. The bacteria which is found in the anal area is a very destructive type which is used to break down food into waste. If she uses these toys on herself she could get a nasty unwanted infection.Cleaning cannott guarantee the complete removal of this bacteria. I am sure you are a sensible guy and wouldn't want this to happen.and therefore you need to protect her from this possibility.

Good luck.

Peeps here are bang on the money. If you don't want to tell her just replace it like for like, I don't think any amount of cleaning would be 100%

On the plus side, let her know you fancy experimenting and you never know a whole new world of wonder may open up. Keeps life interesting ☺

Surely there are two issues here.

1. Using someone else's sex toy in a way not intended without askng them.

2. Hygiene.

You should know if your OH would object to borrowing something of hers but that is between the two of you.

Hygiene - if you aren't worried about STDs with a regular partner then, from a quick search online, the sort of bacteria that live happily in the rectum area don't seem to live very long when out of the body.

Personally I would not use a vaginal toy of my partner's on myself but that is for you and your OH

I don't have a problem with my oh using my toys. Most of them are used anally on both of us as well as vaginally on me. However, I would hope he would have the decency and respect to ask first.

Terri JJ wrote:

I don't have a problem with my oh using my toys. Most of them are used anally on both of us as well as vaginally on me. However, I would hope he would have the decency and respect to ask first.

Completely agree

Erm no. I would'nt like this personally because i like to make sure everything is kept super clean and these are personal items. I have only just started having a bit of anal play but i would not share anal toys with anyone and i wouldn't use anything that had been used anally for my vagina. Everyones different but i like to keep it all seperate. Anyway it's good that you enjoyed yourself but i would be honest, replace the used toys, ask her next time first and use a condom over the toys if you do this again. If i found out that i had been using toys that my partner had used anally i would blow up while making him drive to the sexual heath clinic. However if i got back and my partner was honest and replaced them i would just be shocked and mildly annoyed that he hadn't asked me first. This has made me think, i wounder how many people have done this without informing their partners before and after. Time to buy more lockable cases i think lol. x