Fisting

my OH has recently tried fisting herself when im not present however she say's it does no feel the same as she can not hold ono anything when she orgasms. ive old her i will buy her a rubber/latex fist from another sex toy supplier we have in leeds however she says " you can't beat the real thing. Im sure their are alot of couples out there who have say the same thing.

Never been fisted before, but have heard from friends it's quite enjoyable!

Today we tried fisting (vaginally) for the first time. It was surprisingly enjoyable. We got about half his fist in. Im totally fine with that as a first attempt and since we've literally never planned or discussed it before. I just have a couple of questions:

- how long are you supposed to leave it between fistings?

- also which kind of lube is best, water, silicone or something else?

How long, just depends on how you feel, if feel fine then as often as you like, would tend to stick to water based lube, but it's personal choice, will get easier the more you do it, and no it shouldn't make you bigger/etc, so enjoy.

We like a bit of Vaginal Fisting, but that is it. Nether particually interested in Anal Fisting.

Not something I'd be interested in trying really. I don't think I could handle it!

Thanks for replies:) I have another question. I find that with more than two fingers I seem to trap a lot of air inside my hoo-ha and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to not trap as much? My partner doesnt mind but Id prefer to not make questionable noises during sexy time :/

From what I was told by a friend who's a midwife, lady bits are a bit of a H shape (we were talking about how to properly insert a spec, not as random as it sounds lol). So perhaps it's the way your partner is putting their fingers in? if its vertical at the cross bar bit of the H it might be opening it up a bit [] so more air is getting in? Sorry I hope that makes sense

poppycat wrote:

From what I was told by a friend who's a midwife, lady bits are a bit of a H shape (we were talking about how to properly insert a spec, not as random as it sounds lol). So perhaps it's the way your partner is putting their fingers in? if its vertical at the cross bar bit of the H it might be opening it up a bit [] so more air is getting in? Sorry I hope that makes sense

So what's the 'proper' way to insert a speculum? Ask permission first, lol!

I tried with an ex years ago and really enjoyed it but OH has no interest :-(

Luv bunny wrote:

poppycat wrote:

So what's the 'proper' way to insert a speculum? Ask permission first, lol!

Yes, very much! It'd be a bit of a wrong surprise if you didn't lol.

I've changed career since then but from what I remember it's meant to go in sidewards up the side aspect if you imagine the H then turned once it's inside. The conversation came about on a night shift, talking about having a smear and the GP had hurt her doing it wrong. Some very strange converations occur on night shifts lol

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Look at my screen name! I love being stretched it's the best x

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Look at my screen name! I love being stretched it's the best x
Less interested in doing it to him but I would love to test my limits. I'd be game to reciprocate if he wanted ;-p

Good on ya ?? 😚

Funny, I’ve received many times but never had a partner who’d let me anally fist her.