Flesh Light Flight

Hi All,

Just received a Fleshlight Flight and wanted to clarify something with you good folk.

With the cleaning, I will follow the instructions to the last letter. However it says allow the 'flesh' to air dry. How long does this take in peoples experience?

Also does it need to be kept upright to dry out (ie literally hung from a clothes peg on the washing line?!) or can it be kept laying down on the window sill for example?

Thanks in advance.

laid down is fine but if you can balance it so the hole is at the bottom itll dry quicker, i tend to turn our inside out so the inside dries then turn it back round

It really depends where you put it to dry. I wouldn't hang it up for fear of stretch the material too much.

The trouble is, the inside (the canal) takes longer to dry than the outside - so what I will usually do is once it's washed, i'd get a lint free cloth and run that through the canal - then leave it to air dry (usually takes a couple of hours) and then dust both the outside and the internal canal before putting back.

Cool, thanks for the advice guys.

I have it upright on the window sill, and leaning against the window to keep it upright!

Inside out is a good tip so wil give that a go too.

It never cross my mind the clean up would be so arduous! all things to mention in the imminent review however!

Thanks again

Good luck in turning it inside out, can't manage to get my fleshlight to go inside out!!