Fleshlight Virgin Questions

Hi

I'm waiting for the postman to deliver my first 2 fleshlights today i ordered a riley reid but euphoria texture discrete masturbator cost me 51 quid so im hoping it's pretty decent let me know if you have it i also bought a cheap Hands free male massager with adjustable cup was only 13 quid but i only bought it because i wanted the adjustable cup to use with my riley reid one hopefully it works ok doubt it but worth a try.

Anyway my questions are my cleaning products dont arrive till tommorrow and i really want to use it today so will cleaning it with just hot water today be ok till i get my cleaning stuff tommorrow im going to try not cum in inside it as i have a picture of girls ass to cum over lol

Also for people that still live with there mother and father any good hiding place i hate saying that as im 27 but still it would be so embarrassing if my mum was to find it she has a habbit of cleaning my room without asking i was thinking about keeping it in the car but i would end up putting the car into the garage and forgetting about it i really need to move out dont i lol

Hey nacho213, we have all had to live with our parents at some awkward time but the best thing to do is probably speak to your mum about tidying up while your out of the house. Just say you really appreciate it but you want to have a little privacy, she should respect this and she probably only does the room to save you stress etc if you work. So it’s not embarrassing and plenty of people here are in the same boat. Best hiding places I have found is in the back of a drawer or I used a backpack in my wardrobe to hide everything in the past.

As for cleaning your toy it should be fine to run it under warm water and use a little soap, once you cleaned it up then make sure you rinse it and pat it dry with a towel. If you have a smaller towel then use this to clean the internals as you don’t want to leave any water inside to go stagnant etc. Once it’s dry just store it away and it should be good to go again, definitely a great choice as the Riley one feels so intense and looks super realistic! Have fun!

Dont get me wrong she dosent raid my room or anything just doing like you said what im grateful for im probably over re-acting i should just do what you say keep it out of plain site if she she does come across it shes hardly going to screw it open and if she does doubt she will say anything because she has no right think she would be more embrassed her self to say anything lol

I have to just get into my head i have every right to have it lol ill work something out.

Cheers for the advice dont think i will use soap i heard normal soap can damage the inside ill wait till my cleaning products come and just use hot water.

i have decided i have 3 small drawers next to my bed that have no clothes in them so she has no need to go in them to put clothes in ill keep it at the back of one of them if i see her go into one to put something in i will tell her they are my private drawers then thats it sorted lol to be honest i really dont think she ever goes in them probably for that reason she probably thinks i will have private stuff in them.

Amazon is murder i wish i bought my fleshlights off here you pay for a prime membership and the most tracking they can give you is it will be delivered by 9pm so on a nice day i am stuck in all day.

screw it i decided to buy the riley reid pussy off here so tonight i can do her ass and tommorrow night i can do her pussy lol

Sounds like you need something lockable for peace of mind!

The Lovehoney lockable toy cases are a discreet option but I think they are too small for a Fleshlight. An uber-discreet option is one of those filing metal boxes/tool boxes with the built in lock.

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

Sounds like you need something lockable for peace of mind!

The Lovehoney lockable toy cases are a discreet option but I think they are too small for a Fleshlight. An uber-discreet option is one of those filing metal boxes/tool boxes with the built in lock.

it's cool i will just put it in that drawer i'm still waiting on it to arrive it better come before 9

IT HERE!!!!! always tense answering the door u feel like they know even though they dont lol i canceled it shitty cheap one since i ordered another good one on here the guy at the door said did u cancel a parcel and i said yes so bit of small talk to ease the situation lol

fits in the drawer perfectly cant wait to try it out now im trying to hold off till tonight

I have a few strokes to see how it felt was amazing wanted to keep going but im saving it for tonight im going to have great fun with it.

btw should i keep the rod in it when not using it 

Ok i crumbled couldn't wait i got 2 mins of thrusting i didnt cum inside it thought as i dont have the cleaning products yet i have washed it out with hot water now left it to try would u be pushing my luck if i had another go tonight as i have only cleaned it with hot water ?

when you store you fleshlight away do u have to take it out now and again to let air get into it

Hi Nacho 123 try using a condom so cleaning is kept to the minimum, that's what I do so much easier, have fun and enjoy.

Stephen Walker wrote:

Hi Nacho 123 try using a condom so cleaning is kept to the minimum, that's what I do so much easier, have fun and enjoy.

Dont think i fancy using a condom i like to keep them incase i get lucky with a real pussy lol i dont cum inside it

Rinsing your Fleshlight through thoroughly with hot water is enough to clean the toy whether you have ejaculated inside it or not, Fleshlight actually reccomend NOT using soap on their toys so many people don't bother with toy cleaner and just use hot water. It's fine either way. Don't be scared about cumming inside it, it's what it's made for and you'll be able to clean it out with just water :)

As for airing out, as far as I'm aware you just need to air it to dry it. It'll take time so you'd be better drying the inside with a paper towel if you want to put it away quickly. If you're using it regularly you'll soon notice if any problems are developing (like mold).

So with Fleshlights I use a power shower with warm (not hot) water to clean it out. I then very very gently turn it inside out, spray with Fleshlight wash, rinse and pat dry with a very soft microfibre towel then I powder with renovating powder to stop it sticking.

Turn it back the right way, dry the outside and powder.

Rinse the casing and dry.

Then refit to sleeve to the plastic casing. I leave the tops off just in case any moisture is left in the toy.

I have a Fleshlight that’s almost 4 years old and have been using this method since getting it.

Things to watch out with these toys is , don’t use really hot water just use lots of water. Powder the insides, if you don’t the sleeve gets sticky and the inside tears, loosing its shape and ruining the toy. Don’t be scared of very gently turning it inside out to sanitise and dry it. If you leave moisture in it, it will moulder. Be selective and use a good quality anti bacterial / fungal toy cleaner and avoid soap.

Thanks for all the tips guys and girls i have took them on board and done my research and developed my own way.

Anyway at first i was paranoid about my mother coming across them by accident if she was to it would be by accident she is not an intruder and respects me as an adult. I don't get why i was freak out i have to remember I'm 27 years old if she comes across it good chance she won't open it she may know what it is she may not she opens it I'm pretty sure she will be embarrassed and put it straight back she's not going to say anything i have every right to have it I'm 27 I'm breaking no laws she would have a cheek to say anything and if she did of course i would be angry and say i don't go through ur drawers.

So to top it all off i have to chill out its cool i just keep it out of site and that's it I'm not paranoid anymore lol i was being stupid

Mr Pheebs wrote:

So with Fleshlights I use a power shower with warm (not hot) water to clean it out. I then very very gently turn it inside out, spray with Fleshlight wash, rinse and pat dry with a very soft microfibre towel then I powder with renovating powder to stop it sticking.

Turn it back the right way, dry the outside and powder.

Rinse the casing and dry.

Then refit to sleeve to the plastic casing. I leave the tops off just in case any moisture is left in the toy.

I have a Fleshlight that’s almost 4 years old and have been using this method since getting it.

Things to watch out with these toys is , don’t use really hot water just use lots of water. Powder the insides, if you don’t the sleeve gets sticky and the inside tears, loosing its shape and ruining the toy. Don’t be scared of very gently turning it inside out to sanitise and dry it. If you leave moisture in it, it will moulder. Be selective and use a good quality anti bacterial / fungal toy cleaner and avoid soap.

I really don't fancy turning them inside out i know a lot of folk do but a lot of folk say it can cause damage so after paying 50,60 quid each on both think i would rather be on the safe side and wait to let it dry out than turn it inside out

Ps my question is does the fleshlight make no sound if u have the bottom cap full off i read that somewhere is it true ? Lol