Anybody aware of custom charges within EU?

Hey people!

Newly single noob here finally getting into some sex toys.

Last week I bought some shutty no brand fleshlight(30 euros) from the tiny local sex shop to end my 2 month no-fap journey and as expected, it ripped and broke within the first 7 days. I knew it was going to break but they had nothing else and I reaaaally needed something.

With the frustration I immediately ordered a genuine fleshlight along with some cleaning products from LH but now Im realizing its shipped from UK and when I track it it says its in customs. I am in Spain and Im wondering if someone opened my package, saw the fleshlight and now calculating how much they are going to charge me. I hope they have some type of protection on the package.

Anyway did any EU guys and gals recently order something from LH and had to pay any custom or tax? my cost was just shy of 80 Euros so how much would I be paying?

1 Like

Hi @singleshooter ,
Welcome to the forum.

I’m in the UK but there was this thread from January when the whole Brexit and charges thing happened that might help you:

Charges when ordering from Europe

2 Likes

Sent a parcel to a friend in France and they had to pay 45euro custom tax … opps sorry friend

1 Like

thankyou thankyou!!

2 Likes

Opoppsiees for real, I wish lovehoney would add the customs cost at the checkout and deal with it so I wouldnt have to. Gonna pay it anyway but I dont want my local mailman to know what Im paying the tax for. and hopefully is not 40 something euros for basically plastic that costs 60 euros Thanks!!

Haha I’m sure if customs opened your package it’d probably end up staying with them if you get my drift :wink::joy:

yeah first Im gonna finger check if I feel any moisture and immediately return if I do feel anything lol fr that shotty off brand product was inside 2 air sealed bags so I knew no one would be able to open it, hope FL has some way to keep the product safe.

1 Like

Fleshlights have tamper-proof seals on them :slight_smile:

Screenshot 2021-04-22 11.42.54

1 Like

Hahaha!!! The finger check system never fails!