fleshlight

would absolutely love one of these but cant help thinking that the material that its made of might not be safe!

Fleshlights are safe, no need to worry!

What would make you think that they weren't?

so long as you remain faithful to each other it should be fine.

My hubby had one and loved it! It's just a toy i quite enjoyed watching him use it............the silly bugger used minted lube thou and now it smells like a tube of tooth paste lol silly man lol xx

Rachey 28 wrote:

My hubby had one and loved it! It's just a toy i quite enjoyed watching him use it............the silly bugger used minted lube thou and now it smells like a tube of tooth paste lol silly man lol xx

still laughing at that rachey

Lovehoney - Gem wrote:

i bought a tracy cox stroker a while ago and when it came it absolutely stank! i used it once and shortly after my penis became sore! i dont know if it was because i was worried beforehand and was just imaggining it, it seemed sore for quite a while after! i worry that it might be the same case with a fleshlight!

mr_man wrote:

Lovehoney - Gem wrote:

i bought a tracy cox stroker a while ago and when it came it absolutely stank! i used it once and shortly after my penis became sore! i dont know if it was because i was worried beforehand and was just imaggining it, it seemed sore for quite a while after! i worry that it might be the same case with a fleshlight!

Sorry to hear that! It could be that you're slightly allergic to the material? Fleshlights are made from a completely different material, Real Feel Superskin. It's much softer, and far more realistic than strokers.

It's worth getting in touch with Customer Care if you had trouble with your TC Stroker - they'll be able to help you with that more than I can. :-)

We've got one and it's fine, perfectly safe.. it has to be repowdered after being washed though or it gets all tacky but that's a "feature"

But certainly safe in our experiance..

LH customer services are so helpful, processed a refund for the TC stroker I reacted to even though I used it! Couldn't resist ordering a Fleshlight, the excitement of using it is kinda outweighing the worry at the moment! :)

Oh and thank you for all of you posts re experiences with this toy!