Fleshlights

I have been looking at getting a Fleshlight for a while. Its a big choice as there are so many. Iam sure they all used to have the canal diameter on the description but I can no longer see it. Iam guessing canal diameter is quite important to the feeling you get so why remove it? Does anyone know where I can find this information?

I believe they are different and are based on different textures. Possibly check fleshlights website. What were you looking for? We have three Fleshlight girls and the pilot so can help if needed

Following

I was after a tighter one as I dont have a huge girth. Ideally with a really look vagina too.

The pilot is very tight, and is the cheapest one, i love it. I'm average girth. However this is not a real look vagina though. I also have Brandi Love, Riley Reid and Tori Black. Brandi isn't the tightest, but is a nice tightness for me so might be rather tight for you. Riley and Tori are the same tightness and have a lovely bumps inside too. I'd recommend any of the above, but Tori or the Fleshlight are the two regularly needing washing 😂

I have a Fleshlight Flight Pilot too.

The reason I chose it was because it was not anatomically styled. I find that a bit cheesy to be honest.

I am about average size and the fit is perfect for me. Tight enough to be very stimulating without being uncomfortable.

Ok I’m just gonna jump straight in here. I had this exact same dilemma and wanted a really tight fitting Fleshlight. I’ve tried and tested a few in the past but just wanted one really tight. After hours of extensive research my wife chose me the Jessica Drake Heavenly. I can honestly say it is perfect! It’s tight in many places throughout it and has a really tight section to push through right at the back that will always make me cum as soon as pushed through. A bit more detail than I’m sure you wanted but please take my advice on this one, it’s the real deal!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39567 This is classed by many people as the current tightest Fleshlight in their range.