Floggers

Hey everyone!

So, based on the recommendation of the lovely SumSub, I recently ordered a flogger and it arrived today. the Silver Collection faux leather one

My question is what's the best way to use one? Any hints and tips?

:D thanks for the name check.

I usually am over my fella legs ass in the air and he kindly spanks my ass, they give a nice wack and leave a nice sensation afterward enjoy

The taila are actually really quite long, so i'm not sure if over the knee would be easy?

Use the tails to tease and titilate as well as spanking and whipping.

Shan will it be used on you or he?

On me mainly, SS.

He doesn't like pain at all, but I'll probably stroke him with it.

But I'm after thw whipping side of it

My OH likes it when she lies on the bed and I blind fold her and just mix up a bit of tickling with some light flogging. She's not one for pain so it's only light for her. Blindfold is really important because it heightens the senses.
I know where her ticklish bits are and run it over those before swooshing over for a flog. She seems to like it on her clit both tickles and flogs. It's good for nipple tickling too.

You can also try it standing up where running down the back of legs literally makes you go weak at the knees.

There's no rules - just enjoy have fun and only go for light flogs on the arms to start for risk of a wrap round whip.

Oh didn't see you say about whipping!

Yeah, I'm not after agony here but I do want some pain

Sent u a msg on fet

Hi Shannon,

The position I feel most comfortable in is on all fours on the bed as I can have my arms either straight or lower myself down and alternate between these positions. It is best for your partner to start slowly and build up the intensity. Mr Scorpius usually starts on my bum and thighs then onto my back then back to my thighs and bum and rotates the action - like a figure of eight on my body - which gives a lovely floaty feeling. Your partner would find it easier if he relaxes his wrist and builds up a gentle rhythm.

Remember that there a few places to avoid impact play like flogging, such as the kidneys and spine. It's wise to stick with your bum, thighs and top of your back.

Wrapping occurs when the base of the tails closer to the handle land before the end of the tails on an area, like an arm, thigh or waist and curl around gaining speed as they go. This can cause the more serious marks and welts, or even cuts. The way to avoid wrapping is for your partner NOT to aim the flogger sideways so that it can curl around arms etc. Use a stroke that runs in line with arms and thighs.

But - most importantly, communicate with your partner. Tell him how things feel - particularly the pressure, speed, and which parts of your body you enjoyed being flogged.

You may also like to have breaks, and having your partner touch and caress you, as your skin's sensitivity will be much heightened during and after flogging.

Hope this helps Hun :) xx

Excellent advice as always!

My OH is a drummer so he has excellent control of his wrist actions so I imagine that'll help.

I love your advice or how to avoid wrap arounds. It's certainly something I'll be trying (:

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Excellent advice as always!

My OH is a drummer so he has excellent control of his wrist actions so I imagine that'll help.

I love your advice or how to avoid wrap arounds. It's certainly something I'll be trying (:

Thanks Sweetheart - I think your OH being a drummer will definitely help - lol :) xxx

I mix using the flogger with the LH heart crop..........different sensations and equally nice reactions :-)

Scorpius - excellent advice as always.

It's definitely all in the wrist action - you shouldn't swing using your whole arm; it's more a case of almost throwing the ends of the flogger straight at him using a flick of the wrist, if that makes sense? Practice on a cushion beforehand to get the range right. You really just want the end few inches of the flogger to be making contact.

Definitely avoid wraparound - that hurts!

A good heavy flogger used on the shoulders and upper back is almost like a massage.

Whirling the flogger in a circle and just flicking the ends on the skin is also good, especially on sensitive areas like nipples...