Food fun , what's your favorite ?

My favorite was wife was up getting a midnight snack , naked of course . I came out and started it with a dab of butter on her nipples and she took some jelly to my stifening cock . We ended up with food all over us and wrestling on the floor . We made a hell of a mess and pleasured each other for some time . We took a shower and cleaned each other up and then went to bed and had another hour or two of over the top sex . Cleanup of the kitchen the next morning took some major work , but worth it . We loved ice cream in warmer weather . She would go down on me with some ice cream in her mouth , oh my god that felt great ! She enjoyed me sucking her nipple with some ice cream in my mouth . An old lady friend and I had much fun with chocolate sauce and liquid carmel and candy cherries . We took turns making each other into deserts . So what are your favorates ?

1 Like

Food fun, oh yes! We love yoghurt, extra thick double cream, squashy soft fruit, like very ripe raspberries. We take it in turns to smear and splatter it over, and in, each other. Then everywhere the food has been smeared and inserted, has to be licked out again. Just for variation, we have used a parsnip, a carrot and a banana as butt plugs. The first time we tried, we made a dreadful mess of the kitchen. Since then, we use a very large dust sheet that a local shop sells, which is 3.5m x 2.9m fully unfolded. This can go on the kitchen floor, or over the bed. With that in place, let the sploshing begin, followed by some very noisy, squelchy sex of every type! When we are both exhausted, the dust sheet is easy to roll up and put in the bin. Then we shower each very carefully and intimately.

1 Like

Fisherman's Friends sucked while giving a blow job. Very refreshing for both parties.

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to try edible panties . Do not try them unless the playground is well trimmed or shaved . Many years ago on our first pair ever , the amount of stickyness made it almost like waxing . Later uses went much "smoother" , parden the pun .

When we first got together he'd come to my place on Friday nights and we'd go straight to the bedroom, get nude and make love. We'd then get food and wine and have a naked meal on the bed, with more sex in between each course. We didn't play with food, although we've done the Marianne Faithfull thing with Mars Bars!

On several occasions we've had birthday swinger parties (our birthdays and friends') and I always make a cake which I bring into the bedroom while we're all resting between play sessions. When we have home meets, we always have drinks downstairs then take the glasses to the bedroom and keep them topped up. WIne flavoured kisses are nice!

Obviously, though a bit passe is squirty cream from the can, hours of fun.

With a black forest gateaux sitting defrosting, the question is food or fun… :wink::wink::wink::cake::cake::cake:

1 Like

I mean. Is it even a question? :smiling_imp:

1 Like