Food in the bedroom 😋

So last week when we were fooling around, I decided to put a huge Biscoff filled donut on my hubby’s cock so that I could eat it off while sucking him off :doughnut:

It was so enjoyable!!!

It did create a bit of mess but I had already popped a towel down and made him lie on the floor (don’t really want food in my bed)

Can you share some of your food play experiences so I get get some ideas.

Also things to try or avoid, like I guess liquids could be a bit of a nightmare.

6 Likes

The biggest thing to avoid is food containing sugars on your vulva as it can cause yeast infections. I wouldn’t recommend inserting food anywhere and also be aware of anything sticky and body hair.

Otherwise, it is up to you what foods you like.

Liquids can be messy but are quite fun when combined with oral sex. Using hot and/or cold drinks to vary the temperature of your mouths. You can either take a large mouthful of the drink and swallow (possibly repeating) to simply make your mouth warm or cold or you can take a smaller amount of the drink and leave it in your mouth while performing oral (dribbling is fine and encouraged). And obviously your partner can do the same to you.

If you are a little stuck for ideas, have a look at sex dice. Often sets of them will include one with body parts on it. Might get a little silly but that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

5 Likes

Mrs L in C swears by Prosecco, takes a large gulp then holds in mouth and proceeds to oral on myself. A very ‘ fizzy’ and erotic feeling , threatening to use poping candy in future .

5 Likes

I love the idea of a donut @Cupc8kes

2 Likes

Chocolate mousse was amazing last weekend. The cold of the spoon and mousse on your penis is amazing especially when you then get a nice warm mouth wrapped round it to lick it off. My girlfriend who has very sensitive nipples then liked it licked of her nipples with the cold sending shivers down her body.

4 Likes

The most exciting we ever get is a tea and a coffee which I bring up just prior to our sessions. Sometimes it’s still warm when we’re finished. :grin:

5 Likes

Me and the wife have used iced cream before. Melted it a bit so it wasn’t freezing and licked it off each other. Straight in the shower after due to how sticky it was

4 Likes

Interesting! Quite tame in comparison, when I’m being the OH servant I’ll put grapes, chocolates, strawberries in her mouth but nothing more than that. Tempted to ask her to chew it and then spit it into my mouth :flushed:

2 Likes

@Lancsincheshire mmmm that’s sounds like a win win, I get prosecco and he gets good head :wink:

2 Likes

Those definitely are some good tips, thank you.

2 Likes

@rockstar so do you use it for oral too?

1 Like

@SubCharles fruit is a good one, what do you think she would say if you asked her to do that.
If hubby asked me, I’d think you dirty little boy - then I’d prob give it a go. Especially when you’re being her slave it could fit in quite well.

1 Like

Yeah, I think her reaction would be the same! She’s not as ‘filthy’ as me but as long as she’s the giver of the ‘filthiness’ she’s normally fine to indulge me (within reason!) I might give it a go. We’re hoping to have a weekend away as soon as we’re allowed to by the govt!

2 Likes

By far one of my favourites was putting peanut butter (smooth, of course) on OH nipples and sucking it off :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now this is a great shout! Never thought of this but something I’m 100% going to do now!

2 Likes

@KentCouple1990 love it

2 Likes

I always look at food I’m eating and think could this be used in the bedroom? Am I weird? Probably hahahaha

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 no weirdness, just different kinks :wink:

2 Likes

The only thing we’ve tried in the bedroom is ice cream in the summer. I love the cold of the ice cream on my nipples followed by the wamth of his mouth and then the cold back of the spoon across my nipples … :stuck_out_tongue: :drooling_face:
I’d avoid sweet things in or around the vagina though!

2 Likes