For Christmas I received....

WandA wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

I got smellies, perfume, a pandora gift card so I can pick a charm for my bracelet, chocolates, booze booze & more booze, books & LOTR Trilogy: extended edition on dvd!! Woo-Hoo!! External Media

GEEK! Errr, yeah. Me too... Now I just need a spare 1279 or so hours...

Hehehehe!! Tell me about it!! Now all I need is an extra fortnight off work to watch it all!!

I got a really nice shirt, an aftershave/shaving cream set thingy, enough money to just about cover what I spent thismorning and on the sale,( ) , the Jim Cary, Christmas Carol and a couple other little bits. Plus chocolate!

Happy camper.

Sounds great AA, it actually sounds like you've become royalty for the day! Garnets, partridge, antique jewellry!

I'm glad you enjoyed it after a tough period!

My daughters gave me a DVD, Desperate Housewives Season 5 and some incense. My dad sent me a SAD lamp which still hasn't arrived due to the weather:(

Got smelly stuff, stuff for my car and various bits and pieces.

Kooky wrote:

My daughters gave me a DVD, Desperate Housewives Season 5 and some incense. My dad sent me a SAD lamp which still hasn't arrived due to the weather:(

External Media I'm now looking at getting my nan one as she's been a bit down this winter and has suffered depression before (back when it was batshit scary and they locked you up fairly randomly). I hope it arrives soon!

And I hope you've seen series 1-4 too!External Media

Hehe I'm playing with my Kindle - I now have the Hitchhiker's Guide Trilogy in 5 parts plus one extra book on there. Got 1984 to read too and going to try and figure out how to download some useful books for uni :) very excited ha!

I've also straightened, curled and restraightened my hair today - perhaps I'll lay off the heat for the next few days!

Adx

Let me think, lots to remember!

The whole family got a Wii to play with which was great fun. It was afternoon before we really got around to opening presents, we were just having so much fun with that!

I got a calendar, Rhod Gilbert DVD, a beautiful artbook from one of the comic book series I love, a storybook from the same series, a book and DVD from another comic series I like, a 2TB hard drive (needed this so badly!) and a load of other things I'm sure I'm going to remember in a minute. :P

I got a Kindle too, along with scent, sweets and various other bits and bobs.

Looks like some people have done fantastically out of xmas!

Phantasma wrote:

I got a Kindle too, along with scent, sweets and various other bits and bobs.

Looks like some people have done fantastically out of xmas!

Perfume. That's another thing WandA got me! I now have all three Christina Aguilera scents :D

Adx

recieved a lovely choker, very nice top, some much needed and beautiful hair straighteners, piercings, some new earphones and a HUGE collection of sex toys from LH im a very happy girl

dkelly wrote:

recieved a lovely choker, very nice top, some much needed and beautiful hair straighteners, piercings, some new earphones and a HUGE collection of sex toys from LH External Media im a very happy girl

actually violet

Thanks External Media

This morning I got: xbox controller, final fantasy, fable II, guildwars, spellforce 2, rainbow projector, walmart clothes, pjs, perfumes, a stocking and some other little bits.

What game?

It's called Bayonetta it is from sega & it's available from GAME online for £12.98 brand new on xbox360, I have it on the PS3 it is a beautiful game about a witch the story is very sexy, it's a multi-genre game that includes many things to do & the FMV story cuts scenes are very beautiful.

I got John Bishop live & A league of their own on dvd, I got Toy Story3 on blue ray as well from my OH, I got a new jacket from next & money from my parents, got alot chocolates from work friends, money & some underwear from LoveHoney from my nan & grandad, my brother & nephew's gave us both money.

@ Avrielle_Aniko can you send me a screengrab of what LH looks like on your notebook? What O/S does it run? We'll look into it...

Thanks!

neal (at) lovehoney.co.uk

Oh and I got... (thanks Bonny)

A Paul Smith scarf (beautiful)

Taschen New York book

4 tickets to see the History Boys at our local theatre (only I can't go 'cos i'm in China, oops)

A fish cookbook

A big steel thing for cooking fish in (you can see a theme emerging here...)

Some posh Scottish salmon (So I like fish! You got a problem with that?!)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Thanks Prof, but I give up. I can barely do a thing on this notepad. OH is going to e-mail the site tomorrow and try and get an exchange or refund. I can't even seem to manage to take a screenshot here! (well, I can, but I can't put it anywhere) There are dead pixels on the screen and I have tried everthing conceivable to update and get this thing to work properly, but it wont. I can't save anything because for some reason the default Save As folder is Networks and I can't get back to any other folder to be able to save anything!

Bah. I've been trying to sort it all day, but I give up now. It's a useless machine. I know notepads are pretty rubbish anyway, but these faults shouldn't be there.

Is it a Windows machine on XP or something? Try Ubuntu and see if you get on better with that.

to get to the hard disc when it asks for a filename enter C: and that should take you to the root of the internal disc if it is a windows XP/Vista/7 box, in regards to the dead pixels double check what they class as acceptable failures as iirc a few years ago you needed more than X number to reject it

another thumbs up for trying Ubuntu, i have a ubuntu machine used as my network storage that has been up for 284 days without a reboot and it is still fine and that is running a 6tb array, 1tb is 1000gb.

S&M sexy times wrote:

Thanks External Media

This morning I got: xbox controller, final fantasy, fable II, guildwars, spellforce 2, rainbow projector, walmart clothes, pjs, perfumes, a stocking and some other little bits.

What game?

It's called Bayonetta it is from sega & it's available from GAME online for £12.98 brand new on xbox360, I have it on the PS3 it is a beautiful game about a witch the story is very sexy, it's a multi-genre game that includes many things to do & the FMV story cuts scenes are very beautiful.

I might pick up Bayonetta at some point for my PS3, being so cheap and I've heard great things. As far as games go I only got the remastered Prince of Persia games, though I really need to get Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and The Force Unleashed 2 as well, not to mention LittleBigPlanet 2 in January... *sigh* ... it's a hard life being a gamer!

Also got the Toy Story and Iron Man box sets as well as 4.3.2.1. all on blu-ray. Watched 4.3.2.1. last night - very British and very sexy! A win in my book! May perv on Scarlett Johannson in Iron Man 2 tonight External Media

Well, that's round one over and done with. I am richer by: a book, a shirt, a t-shirt, a bath robe, some oven gloves, theatre tickets and about a zillion dog hairs to which my wife is hideously allergic. Also, presents to me include the Love Honey Xmas deal on the We Vibe II and just had a splurge in the salegasm (as they're calling it these days...). I won't say I spent a lot, but I can pick my delivery day for free.

Tomorrow /later today, down to my folks for turkey with stuffing, and stuffing with turkey! More pressies, definitively the best pud in the entire world (even people who don't eat Xmas pud eat this one!) and generally being able to switch off for a bit. Bliss.

hmm it sounds like it is potentially is a windows ce device, dont know much about them apart from the OS was originally released in 96ish for palmtops to go up against psion devices and has been upgraded by MS ever since

Cant really speculate much more on what to do or what the problem you have could be, sorry.

Xmas - i got some money that is being poured into my new house to kit the kitchen out